Is Chris taking the p*ss as Nurse?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Yeah I know he’ll see this and all that but Ravey is all action and fully into it which I love, it became a 4 piece because of Ravey…

Chris is throwing paper aeroplanes and vaping.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
H. Blackrose
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The Sisters?

Taking the p*ss?

It's more likely than you think.
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Purple Light wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 23:08 Yeah I know he’ll see this and all that but Ravey is all action and fully into it which I love, it became a 4 piece because of Ravey…

Chris is throwing paper aeroplanes and vaping.
Crowd: "Yes, we are all individuals!"
Lone Man: "I'm not!" :wink:

I suspect that old Robo-Breezers Chris is being deliberately iconoclastic and adopting a laconic, almost sardonic air of nonchalance to both underline and understate how good he is at doing something that probably entails more than simply pressing the stop and start buttons (in the importance of said role at least, if not through any inherent complexity, or lack thereof involved in your actual Nursing Of The Doktor) whilst simultaneously demonstrating that as A Sister Of Long Standing -second only to Herr Avalanche und Von Eldritch zemselves- and a talented and accomplished Musician Of Renown And Repute, who has been outstanding (not to mention a stand-in) for just about every gigging act north of the bleedin' M25, including several of his own, not to mention famously being Internationally Anonymous for Ghost -allegedly!!( I said not to mention it Lee you collossal bell-end! ffs.)- in doing what will definitely, at the very least, appear to be simply pressing the stop and start buttons, finds himself experiencing no difficulties whatsoever. Whether this is done in a spirit of homage to Ravey Davey or as a mocking -yet friendly- disparagement of Creff's nursing skills i do not know. Possibly both. Or neither. You cant expect to define or divine clear and linear motives from a Man Who Eats Daleks. Fact.

Hope that answers your "Q" young Alister. :P :twisted: :lol:

Get Well Soon Mrs Ravey! :kiss:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: