2023-10-14. Posthalle, Würzburg DE

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 23:50did you do that Dave?
Did I rip people's photos off the internet, crop them roughly, and shove them on an existing image using powerpoint? Fraid so :lol:
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Planet Dave wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 09:30
Did I rip people's photos off the internet, crop them roughly, and shove them on an existing image using powerpoint? Fraid so :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats my Brother Dave right there! yes hes a manc but YOU aint allowed to have him about it ok? need to go through me first you cunts... :twisted: 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 09:33
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats my Brother Dave right there! yes hes a manc but YOU aint allowed to have him about it ok? need to go through me first you cunts... :twisted: 8)
Coming from a, and I quote, 'typical bindipper moron', that's not exactly reassuring, Sir :lol: :kiss: :P
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
eastmidswhizzkid

Planet Dave wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 09:44
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 09:33

Coming from a, and I quote, 'typical bindipper moron', that's not exactly reassuring, Sir :lol: :kiss: :P
brilliant aint it? i want that on my f**king gravestone! :lol:

Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 02:29 "Summer" -another from Ingo :notworthy:
This is the first time I hear summer sounding the way it should since Chris left.

Kai and Ben have a good stage dynamic, and Kai's palm mutes are gentle and precise, not to mention Von's voice cutting through the mix again.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
eastmidswhizzkid

Husek wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 17:51
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 02:29 "Summer" -another from Ingo :notworthy:
This is the first time I hear summer sounding the way it should since Chris left.

Kai and Ben have a good stage dynamic, and Kai's palm mutes are gentle and precise, not to mention Von's voice cutting through the mix again.
my favourite song of the post-release era. top 5 all time actually. reminds me of being 'pregnant ' with my son & the years fighting his bitch mother through court to see him. i won of course....
"Can make it Summer.
Can make it shine"

Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Review in local newspaper Main-Post:
https://www.mainpost.de/regional/wuerzb ... t-11274481
It's behind a pay wall, though, and I don't think it's worth it from looking at the two paragraphs you can read for free. They're suggesting that the Sisters cancel or abort their gigs at random, and nobody wants to see them so you can get tickets for free. :urff: Well, how then did they sell out the venue?

Fits perfectly to my experience there: all those who complained afterwards that the concert was bad could already be overheard before it started that it will be s**t. If you absolutely not want something to be good, it won't be.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Well as the former two gigs in Germany had to be cancelled and there were loads of bad reviews on pages like eventim, some German concert goers felt induces to sell their tickets in front of the venue just before the start of the gig ... and failed. So they gave their tickets away for free ... very bad choice as we now know ... :lol: ...