Sisters 2025 ...

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
H. Blackrose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love." - :von: , 1993

"We will miss them when they are gone" - M. Andrews, 2024
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Ah. I've never seen those before in my life.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
ruffers
Overbomber

All wires red, red = positive
All wires read, as in news wires.

I think.
Chucking another log on
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Juggernaut just sounds so Sisters. So I’m going with that as it was my immediate thought.
Goths have feelings too
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Official site updated with these dates.
(FFS! remove the 2019-2023 dates, please).
morwenstow
Road Kill

ribbons69 wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 23:40
H. Blackrose wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 22:51 Huh, so people who thought that the downsizing of the current US tour would be the end of the band were wrong?
One of the rumours I have heard is that the Sisters are playing Sunday and Monday in London because the Beautiful Days Festival is on the Saturday.. :innocent:
I might possibly believe this if it wasn't for the small detail that Beautiful Days is in August.
hellboy69

morwenstow wrote: 10 Sep 2024, 19:22
ribbons69 wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 23:40
H. Blackrose wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 22:51 Huh, so people who thought that the downsizing of the current US tour would be the end of the band were wrong?
One of the rumours I have heard is that the Sisters are playing Sunday and Monday in London because the Beautiful Days Festival is on the Saturday.. :innocent:
I might possibly believe this if it wasn't for the small detail that Beautiful Days is in August.
Bearded Theory is in May… the plot gothens!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Ha, that's me told. Maybe it's Bearded Theory. Is that the day before?
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
copper
Amphetamine Filth

Roundhouse gigs as a lead-in for a summer tour at the European festival circuit?

They haven't hit that scene much in a few years, so it may be due time again.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 17:46
Gothicbiff wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 16:55 Enterprise booked. At least it's no more ridiculously expensive than last year! :eek:
... whilst still being ridiculously expensive ;D but what the fk hey, room booked for the two of us, YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

It is happening ... again!

8) 8) 8) 8) :von: :von: :von: :von: :von: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Ridiculously or reassuringly expensive? :wink:
Either way, I have a racial stereotype to perpetuate and won't be staying at the Enterprise. :innocent:
I will, everything being equal, be at the gigs. Because...
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
OLDFART

Great news ! can't afford Enterprise prices so booked the same naff hotel as 2021 for 2 nights :D
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Erudite wrote: 11 Sep 2024, 21:37
Planet Dave wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 17:46
Gothicbiff wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 16:55 Enterprise booked. At least it's no more ridiculously expensive than last year! :eek:
... whilst still being ridiculously expensive ;D but what the fk hey, room booked for the two of us, YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

It is happening ... again!

8) 8) 8) 8) :von: :von: :von: :von: :von: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Ridiculously or reassuringly expensive? :wink:
Either way, I have a racial stereotype to perpetuate and won't be staying at the Enterprise. :innocent:
I will, everything being equal, be at the gigs. Because...
:lol: definitely ridiculously, if it was reassuringly so I wouldn't have to nob off to the Sainsburys down the road for the pre-match Duvel(s) whilst queueing for the privelege of being threatened with physical violence by lunatics trying to elbow me off the rail. Will see you there Sir, assuming they don't sell all the tickets before I'm back from work at half 2 tomorrow afternoon ;D
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
ruffers
Overbomber

Tickets bought for both nights.

Had to queue!
Chucking another log on
mh
Above the Chemist

Likewise bought for both nights. :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Craig Fox
Road Kill

We're in for both again - Get in

For anyone new we always stop at Premier Inn at Edgware - much cheaper than Enterprise etc and a straight tube ride and 20 minute walk - simples
ruffers
Overbomber

There doesn't appear to be anything on on the Saturday of this weekend at the venue which leads me to conclude the Sisters must be playing somewhere else. Fan logic eh?

PLYC
Chucking another log on
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Tickets bought for me and Charlie for both nights, didn't have to queue! ;D
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Tickets ordered for both nights. Because this is what we do.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Wonder if they've any plans for other euro dates around the time of the Roundhouse shows? Other than our own prime directive of PLYC, we may consider a jolly to Belgium or somewhere now that it's clear our wallets won't be getting molested by Metallica next year. Two nights in Brussels wouldn't go amiss.

But with all that said, as a matter of severe urgency, PLYC.
maggieloveshopey
Road Kill

I already have a Bearded Theory ticket so that could be nice...I'd love to see the girls headlining the tent
Gothicbiff

Planet Dave wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 14:00 Wonder if they've any plans for other euro dates around the time of the Roundhouse shows? Other than our own prime directive of PLYC, we may consider a jolly to Belgium or somewhere now that it's clear our wallets won't be getting molested by Metallica next year. Two nights in Brussels wouldn't go amiss.

I would definitely be up for another wee jaunt to Netherlands... or a first to Belgium :D
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
ruffers
Overbomber

Gothicbiff wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 00:18
Planet Dave wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 14:00 Wonder if they've any plans for other euro dates around the time of the Roundhouse shows? Other than our own prime directive of PLYC, we may consider a jolly to Belgium or somewhere now that it's clear our wallets won't be getting molested by Metallica next year. Two nights in Brussels wouldn't go amiss.

I would definitely be up for another wee jaunt to Netherlands... or a first to Belgium :D
Ancienne Belgique? Lovely!
Chucking another log on
Being645
Wiki Wizard

ruffers wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 11:22

Yesss ... :) ...
Gothicbiff

ruffers wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 11:22

Fingers firmly crossed 8)
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!