Rosetta Stone, Under the Weather

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
FLOORED1
Road Kill

I recently got a copy of the new Rosetta album....very much a continuation of Porls Miserylab and Rosetta output the last few years. Not as dynamic as the classic stuff, and a bit samey, but I rather like it. Any thoughts?
RAISE A SMILE!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Didn't realise they were putting stuff out still, I'll have to check it out - I liked some Miserylab stuff.

Porl Young also of Rosetta Stone has joined Massive Ego very recently.
FLOORED1
Road Kill

There have been 3 albums in recent years under the Rosetta Stone name... Seems like Forever, Cryptology and Under the Weather.... The first one was reworked versions of Miserylab material. Since finishing Miserylab, Porl also released stuff under the In Death it Ends name, but it wasn't my sort of thing and only heard a few tracks
The Rosetta releases are ok, very much in the same vein as Miserylab. ... bur the songs are crying out for a bass player Luke Karl!
RAISE A SMILE!
FLOORED1
Road Kill

There have been 3 albums in recent years under the Rosetta Stone name... Seems like Forever, Cryptology and Under the Weather.... The first one was reworked versions of Miserylab material. Since finishing Miserylab, Porl also released stuff under the In Death it Ends name, but it wasn't my sort of thing and only heard a few tracks
The Rosetta releases are ok, very much in the same vein as Miserylab. ... bur the songs are crying out for a bass player like Karl!
RAISE A SMILE!
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Agree entirely on all counts - very much in Miserylab style, all quite samey, but also very decent at the same time. I particularly like the last track on the album “Change”, which has a Suicide-style beat and reminds me of TSOM’s “Train”. If you like this kind of thing, Deathtrippers have a new release imminent too.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

timsinister wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 11:09 Didn't realise they were putting stuff out still, I'll have to check it out - I liked some Miserylab stuff.

Porl Young also of Rosetta Stone has joined Massive Ego very recently.
i'm not gonna comment on what i think of porl k

porl y, on the other hand, is a thoroughly nice guy
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?