2024-09-17: The Baltimore Soundstage, Baltimore, MD, USA

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Tickets:
https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/150060A1C47447C3

Roll call
@Rise891

Setlist with thanks to @Husek :notworthy:

Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard
Don't Drive On Ice
Ribbons
Alice
Summer
Dominion
I Will Call You
Marian
Giving Ground
Eyes of Calígula
More
Geneviève
I Was Wrong
Here
When I'm On Fire
OnThe Beach
Temple Of Love

Encore

Lucretia My Reflection
This Corrosion
sultan2075
Overbomber

I might try to do this one. I hate driving into Baltimore though.

Brewer's Art isn't far from the venue for people looking for drinks. And they're both pretty close to the MARC/Amtrak station.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Rise891

I'm in for this one
Depprocksfarfar

Arena changed to Baltimore Soundstage. Tickets valid.
Insomniaphd
Road Kill

Depprocksfarfar wrote: 04 Sep 2024, 19:16 Arena changed to Baltimore Soundstage. Tickets valid.
New venue is general admission with one ticket price. Some of the Lyric Theatre tickets (depending on the seat) were much more expensive, so it might make sense to get a refund - also being offered by the promoter - and buy again...
LucyFurr
Road Kill

Time is running out for the New York concert ... and I've got 2 tickets (GA plus club access plus fast lane access) to give away for free, because unfortunately I can't make it ... so does anyone wants them?
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, LucyFurr ... really not much time to go now ... :wink: ...

Anyway, have a great and exciting show tonight all ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Jeep/det
DDOI
Ribbons
Alice
Summer
Dominion
Call you
Marian
Giving ground
Calígula
More
Geneviève
I was wrong
When I'm on fire
On the beach
Temple

Lucretia
Corrosion
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Here isn't there.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Planet Dave wrote: Yesterday, 07:21 Here isn't there.
Five tunes fewer than last time.
Goths have feelings too
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

paint it black wrote: Yesterday, 07:47
But Here was there.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

If this is a final setlist then it's very short, even disappointingly short.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Bartek wrote: Yesterday, 09:50 If this is a final setlist then it's very short, even disappointingly short.
Here is on the setlist as pictured somewhere on fb, so same set as previous. Whether they actually played it or not is another matter. Apparently the new song was reported to have been played in soundcheck, so we can expect to see it in the setlist sometime next year, if Arms is anything to go by :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Here we go, first vid ... :D ... Giving Ground ... many thanks to the uploader ... :D :notworthy: ...

Moving forehead
Road Kill

And more :D
Todashi

Wow that sounds fantastic. Super tight, great vocals - that looks mint. Well done all.
Husek

Here was played, after I was wrong.
Same setlist as previous date, I should've just say that loo
Project Personal Dok
Insomniaphd
Road Kill

Todashi wrote: Yesterday, 13:16 Wow that sounds fantastic. Super tight, great vocals - that looks mint. Well done all.
I was there… really enjoyed it. The sound was much better than what I remember from Silver Spring in May last year, and Von was much more in his element last night than in Silver Spring. Out of the three shows I’ve seen last year and this (Silver Spring and Philadelphia last year; Baltimore just now), I think this is my pick of the best one.
Husek

Insomniaphd wrote: Yesterday, 14:03
Todashi wrote: Yesterday, 13:16 Wow that sounds fantastic. Super tight, great vocals - that looks mint. Well done all.
I was there… really enjoyed it. The sound was much better than what I remember from Silver Spring in May last year, and Von was much more in his element last night than in Silver Spring. Out of the three shows I’ve seen last year and this (Silver Spring and Philadelphia last year; Baltimore just now), I think this is my pick of the best one.
100%, I re-estate that they should re-tune their sound setting, as things are rn Von doesn't seem to need Ben covering for him anymore, so it's just annoying having both vocals in certain tunes.

Also, I noticed that aside from the Dok currently composed of 3 MacBooks, we now have an additional MacBook in a separate desk, alongside water bottles, this laptop seems to be running just a text editor with a black background, and all the lyrics of the setlist in white.
Project Personal Dok
Insomniaphd
Road Kill

Husek wrote: Yesterday, 14:29 [quote=Insomniaphd post_id=720889 time=<a href="tel:1726664591">1726664591</a> user_id=8067]
[quote=Todashi post_id=720887 time=<a href="tel:1726661769">1726661769</a> user_id=7347]
Wow that sounds fantastic. Super tight, great vocals - that looks mint. Well done all.
[/quote]

100%, I re-estate that they should re-tune their sound setting, as things are rn Von doesn't seem to need Ben covering for him anymore, so it's just annoying having both vocals in certain tunes.

Also, I noticed that aside from the Dok currently composed of 3 MacBooks, we now have an additional MacBook in a separate desk, alongside water bottles, this laptop seems to be running just a text editor with a black background, and all the lyrics of the setlist in white.
[/quote]
Husek wrote: Yesterday, 14:29
Insomniaphd wrote: Yesterday, 14:03

Von’s voice was much better last night, and he looked like he was in control and having a good time. It was very different to Ben covering last year. Kai’s backing vocals also added something, e.g. in “Temple of Love”.
Icon

Planet Dave wrote: Yesterday, 10:22
Bartek wrote: Yesterday, 09:50 If this is a final setlist then it's very short, even disappointingly short.
Here is on the setlist as pictured somewhere on fb, so same set as previous. Whether they actually played it or not is another matter. Apparently the new song was reported to have been played in soundcheck, so we can expect to see it in the setlist sometime next year, if Arms is anything to go by :lol:
:eek: :eek: Hope the new song doesn’t disappear before ever being played in front of an audience! The Roundhouse shows would be a good Idea. :innocent:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Planet Dave wrote: Yesterday, 07:51
paint it black wrote: Yesterday, 07:47
But Here was there.
Yes I counted Here as I had seen the setlist. As I recall 24 was the most songs I saw. It then dropped to 22 by the UK tour.
Goths have feelings too
LucyFurr
Road Kill

Thanks to @Being645 for the wishes about the tickets, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen :(
Wouldn't happen in Belgium (no, I don't live in Belgium, but nearby :) ) that I'd be stuck with the tickets - would it? :lol:
Anyway, have fun at the concerts, whoever is lucky enough to be able to attend ...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Moving forehead wrote: Yesterday, 12:33

And more :D
Ah wow, great performance ... ;D :notworthy: ... thank you for posting Moving forehead ... ;D :notworthy: ...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

LucyFurr wrote: Yesterday, 17:42 Thanks to @Being645 for the wishes about the tickets, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen :(
Wouldn't happen in Belgium (no, I don't live in Belgium, but nearby :) ) that I'd be stuck with the tickets - would it? :lol:
Anyway, have fun at the concerts, whoever is lucky enough to be able to attend ...
Still a llttle time to go, LucyFurr ... :wink: ... but you are right, it wouldn't happen neither in Belgium nor The Netherlands nor Germany or hardly elsewhere in Europe, not to mention the UK. Perhaps they've been away for too long ... well, at least that is somewhat corrected now ...