Heilung

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
iesus
Overbomber

I know, it is not related to Sisters, but i had the experience of the Heilung ritual yesterday and had some practice on video shoot. ;D
Anyway if someone likes them, i have the full ritual in athens at one shot (my biggest video ever).
It will be up soon tonite at

Enjoy :notworthy: :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
sultan2075
Overbomber

I saw them a while back in DC. Absolutely amazing show.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Due to see them in Edinburgh in April.
Looks like quite the experience!
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
iesus
Overbomber

Indeed an experience it was.
That was something quite different than what people expect from a concert.
And with people travel around countries to experience it again. There were people from Spain, a huge bulk of fans from Germany and Denmark, a few Italians and more around the globe.
Not a pause, 1h 54 minutes continuesly.
And the sound was excellent!
It was like living inside a dream for that time.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:notworthy: I'm streaming now and enjoying it.
"The lambs are dead and the cows explode"
iesus
Overbomber

Gaijin wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:54 :notworthy: I'm streaming now and enjoying it.
So, nice you like the sound!
There is a many years of experience filming the Sisters in that one. :lol: :lol:
Choose a good spot. Send away people next to you that speak a lot. Get rid of the bodies before the band starts etc :innocent: ;D :notworthy: :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Well done ... :D :notworthy: ... Never heard of them before, so well, let's see. After all, I've listened to the whole stream and yes, it's kind of ritual ... reminds of so much ... and nothing disturbing ... :D ... thanks for the link ... :D :notworthy: ...
Last edited by Being645 on 14 Oct 2024, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Their DVD 'Lifa" is on YouTube. I've watched it a few times.

"The lambs are dead and the cows explode"
iesus
Overbomber

There is so much free material on their channel. I think there is a second live too, i watched it in smart tv this summer.
Norupo also is a top clip for a song! :notworthy: :notworthy: :bat: :bat: :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Chief Cohiba
Road Kill

I got puzzled a bit because reading the terms "Iesus" and "Heilung" (which means "Healing", or "Cure" in German) in a Sisters of Mercy Forum burned a few synapses and popped up quite a multitude of layers of strange connotations to me.

No, sir, I don't want to talk to you about God right now. I'm practising atheism.

Anyway; they ("Heilung", the band) remind me a bit of the early Virgin Prunes...
Fireworks, Black Winds, Guns, all that lot...
iesus
Overbomber

Chief Cohiba wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 13:29 No, sir, I don't want to talk to you about God right now. I'm practising atheism.

Anyway; they ("Heilung", the band) remind me a bit of the early Virgin Prunes...
Interesting, now you made me curious about the early Virgin Prunes :)

Otherwise like Bernard in Black Books...

... you can talk here when you are about to make the TAX papers :lol: :lol: ;D :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...