Another one for the rich amoung you

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

3 guesses the highest bidder

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3813931811

Nice item though
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

allfear wrote:3 guesses the highest bidder

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3813931811

Nice item though
I d loovvvveee to have one, even Hussey s :roll: :roll:
Petseri
Overbomber

The seller is a member of Heartland, so I better pick my words carefully.

He starts the bidding at under 5 quid, but sets a reserve at 225! Online auctions would be more inviting if they got rid of reserve prices. :x
the-happening

Pick your words carefully!! Don't worry i am not offended by the freedom of speech!! I set the reserve as this item is UNIQUE and as such i would be pretty P*ssed if Robin won it for £4-95 if i had not set a reserve!
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
doc P

the-happening wrote:Pick your words carefully!! Don't worry i am not offended by the freedom of speech!! I set the reserve as this item is UNIQUE and as such i would be pretty P*ssed if Robin won it for £4-95 if i had not set a reserve!
but in my opinion Robin is nuts ... :eek:
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
Petseri
Overbomber

the-happening wrote:Pick your words carefully!! Don't worry i am not offended by the freedom of speech!! I set the reserve as this item is UNIQUE and as such i would be pretty P*ssed if Robin won it for £4-95 if i had not set a reserve!
So why not set the opening bid at £225 if that is the minimum at which you would sell it? Sure, so people may not bid if it were at that price, but they would not have won the auction anyway.
taylor
Slight Overbomber

I had saw a similar item in a italian collection but it was from black oct
tour.
Petseri
Overbomber

doc P wrote:but in my opinion Robin is nuts ... :eek:
Maybe, but he is a nice guy. :wink:

Martin
ryan

just thinking..wouldnt it be nice if robin signed up to heartland and gave us scans of all the pages? :innocent:
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

i asure you he wouldn t get it for 4,95.. though yes, he is a nice guy
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ryan_w_0000 wrote:just thinking..wouldnt it be nice if robin signed up to heartland and gave us scans of all the pages? :innocent:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Petseri
Overbomber

ryan_w_0000 wrote:just thinking..wouldnt it be nice if robin signed up to heartland and gave us scans of all the pages? :innocent:
Robin indeed is a member of HL, but he rarely posts here.

Martin
ryan

Petseri wrote:

Martin
really? what name?

not surprised he doesn't post much. considering we're always sulking about how much sisters stuff he has! :roll:
Petseri
Overbomber

ryan_w_0000 wrote:
Petseri wrote:

Martin
really? what name?

not surprised he doesn't post much. considering we're always sulking about how much sisters stuff he has! :roll:
uncle sister. I just checked the member list; he apparently has not posted anything yet.

Martin
allfear

Lets face it EVERYONE is on heartland, Even lord Overgod himself is probaby a member!!!!

And for the record, Robin is indead a very nice guy, and so is the HAppening whom ive bought some fab stuff from over the years.

Matt
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I've bought quite a lot of stuff off The Happening as well.
He always delivers excellent products. The only critism is that his auctions are too damn popular and I keep losing out! :P
24.24.2.489 Deceased
ryan

i wonder though how this left the grip of husseys hands. I mean, i would certainly hold on to something like this if i was in an as popular band. Despite differences between other bandmates...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ryan_w_0000 wrote:i wonder though how this left the grip of husseys hands. I mean, i would certainly hold on to something like this if i was in an as popular band. Despite differences between other bandmates...
i reckon he pawned it in 1995 for a bottle of blue nun and a quick fondle in the lavatory ;)

:twisted:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
allfear

when I chatted to wayne back in 2000, he mentioned the fact that he doenst own a lot of his own material, ie various mish limited editions and stuff, a lot of musicians are like this, I run the fan club for the Crazy World of Arthur Brown and Arthus hardly owns ANYTHING that he has made.

I guess at the time, it was just a few bits of paper for a tour, and i doubt anyine thin would have thoght that a few poeple in 2004 would pay high money for this.
ryan

allfear wrote:when I chatted to wayne back in 2000, he mentioned the fact that he doenst own a lot of his own material, ie various mish limited editions and stuff, a lot of musicians are like this, I run the fan club for the Crazy World of Arthur Brown and Arthus hardly owns ANYTHING that he has made.

I guess at the time, it was just a few bits of paper for a tour, and i doubt anyine thin would have thoght that a few poeple in 2004 would pay high money for this.
i suppose. still, sentimental value, if any :?

you have an arthur brown fan club? where do i sign? :D
ryan

Quiff Boy wrote:
ryan_w_0000 wrote:i wonder though how this left the grip of husseys hands. I mean, i would certainly hold on to something like this if i was in an as popular band. Despite differences between other bandmates...
i reckon he pawned it in 1995 for a bottle of blue nun and a quick fondle in the lavatory ;)

:twisted:
:twisted: :notworthy: :notworthy:
allfear

for those interested

www.arthurbrownmusic.com

Matt
uncle sister
Road Kill

sure I won't be pissed if I had it for 4.95 :-)

and yes, I am a member and a reader.. not much of a writer.. mostly due to time reasons..

and, yes, if that is ok with Neil and or J. I might do some kopies for my heartland..

being nuts.. sure.. but I have only few hobbies.. sisters, my Hummer, Kompas and well.... some sex occasionally wouldn't be bad

I like to search.. it's a hobbie, in this book are a lot of info's on venues promotors, bandmembers, crew etc etc etc.. interesting stuff really, I can know, cause I have a black oktober intenarary a usa 83 intenarary, a spain 91 intenarary, a november 90 intenarary some 84 belgian/holland ones etc.. it is real interesting...

Guess Neil's price is high.. he is a collector himself, i know when and where he got it and for how much cause I was too late :-(.. He wouldn't sell it for less and I wouldn't pay it if it wasn't worth 225 for me personally

cheers - off to work again

Hi Dave ;-)

Robin

ps. only 1 lie in here :-)
uncle sister
Road Kill

was this really my first post? *seufz*

robin
Petseri
Overbomber

uncle sister wrote:was this really my first post? *seufz*

robin