Sisters of Mercy/March Violets flyer

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

uncle sister wrote:ok than.. who are u? 8)
Tom Ashton's littlest cousin :D 8)
uncle sister
Road Kill

SURE.. this is one of the first proffesional made flyers existing.. this flyer was the start of arguements with the march violets.. It's a piece of important history people!!! people pay much more for a hair of Jim Morrison or so
love breeds suicide
uncle sister
Road Kill

didn't Tom move to the US? Ever met him?

didn't know he had so good looking cousins *grin*
love breeds suicide
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

uncle sister wrote:didn't Tom move to the US? Ever met him?

didn't know he had so good looking cousins *grin*
Yes he did move, got married and he's got two little ones now Lukas and Charlotte. Our family is quite close, tho I haven't seen him for about 10 years or so now(something to do with him moving to America :lol: ). We do all keep in touch with letters and e-mail and stuff and I e-mailed him last night about this flyer but no reply yet!

:oops: he he he :oops: cheers!