Bar Codes Wife

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Its not his looks that'll put you off!!! (cos he's a bit gorgeous actually, ahem) Its just in real life he isn't quite the sauve figure that he appears to be online....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

barf...oops, excuse me.... :blush:

now, given that Mr Izzard won't be at the Dot Comma (poo), any volunteers to be my love as it appears that Mikey will be otherwise engaged :smile:

bloody hell, a whole 5 mins have passed since I offered myself on the open market and have I had any offers yet??? Have I bollox....must be losing my touch :roll: ;-)

yeah... ya just a minger... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

don't mean it...you're beautiful and lovely and gorgeous...£5

:cool:

On Jul 15, 2002 12:23pm, groupie smurph wrote:
now, given that Mr Izzard won't be at the Dot Comma (poo), any volunteers to be my love as it appears that Mikey will be otherwise engaged :smile:

sniff, nobody, sniff, loves me..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

On Jul 15, 2002 12:30pm, groupie smurph wrote:
bloody hell, a whole 5 mins have passed since I offered myself on the open market and have I had any offers yet??? Have I bollox....must be losing my touch :roll: ;-)
Am i still on time to apply? :wink:
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

On Jul 15, 2002 3:54pm, groupie smurph wrote:

sniff, nobody, sniff, loves me..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
There there, Mikey's mean boo Take my shoulder :grin: :cool:

Thanks Zig - luv ya :* :* :* :* :*
bar code
Road Kill

On Jul 15, 2002 12:38pm, mikey wrote:
don't mean it...you're beautiful and lovely and gorgeous...£5

:cool:
£5 and all the dairylea you can eat....! ;-) ;D
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
but don't ask me what i think of you,
i might not give an answer that you want me tooo...
bar code
Road Kill

that's only because the bigamy market took a nose dive yesterday - the FTSE (Footsie) reported that 5% was wiped off the value of all wives offering themselves openly. A city analyst was quoting as saying that "the straying wives market isn't quite what it used to be" and warned that "many would-be bigamists could find themselves facing negative equity in their purchases as well as equal negativity from their own spouses". ;-) ;-) ;-)
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
bar code
Road Kill

how about £5's worth of Dairylea then? :grin:

On Jul 16, 2002 8:13am, bar code wrote:
that's only because the bigamy market took a nose dive yesterday - the FTSE (Footsie) reported that 5% was wiped off the value of all wives offering themselves openly. A city analyst was quoting as saying that "the straying wives market isn't quite what it used to be" and warned that "many would-be bigamists could find themselves facing negative equity in their purchases as well as equal negativity from their own spouses". ;-) ;-) ;-)
straying wives market!!!!! who you calling a straying wife!!!! I believe its as a result of straying husbands (with strange Lincolnshire folk) that I am searching for a partner for saturday........ Nobody wants me though......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

On Jul 16, 2002 8:55am, groupie smurph wrote:
On Jul 16, 2002 8:13am, bar code wrote:
straying wives market!!!!! who you calling a straying wife!!!! I believe its as a result of straying husbands (with strange Lincolnshire folk) that I am searching for a partner for saturday........ Nobody wants me though......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ahem. apologies for the lateness of my reply (bloody bt :evil: ) but i'm not up too much on saturday... ;-)
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
bar code
Road Kill

@GS

would you do it for a scooby snack?

;D

On Jul 16, 2002 9:06am, bar code wrote:

@GS

;D
don't you have some work to do..... :evil:

On Jul 16, 2002 9:03am, RicheyJames wrote:

i'm not up too much on saturday... ;-)
yeah you are, you're coming to stay at our house and then we're going to see the lover-ly smurphs and then off to Wendyhouse..... don't tell me you'd forgotton!!!! :roll: :P
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

i knew there was something :roll:
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
bar code
Road Kill

On Jul 16, 2002 9:54am, groupie smurph wrote:
On Jul 16, 2002 9:06am, bar code wrote:

@GS

;D
don't you have some work to do..... :evil:
okay, TWO scooby snacks? ;-)