Dominion vs Disintegration

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

Yeah right... And driven like the snow could be a Duran Duran 'please please please tell me now' drum...

this is very far gone and out
guns & cars & accidents
Janko
Road Kill

I think what you got here is just the "Baader-Meinhof" phenomenon.

You hear a song that makes a strong trace in your brain and then you react strongly when you hear simmilar song. In this case its the rhytm which is even easier!

Its just brain desperately looking for patterns everywhere...

It happens to me very often when I listen to Clock DVA and then go for a walk and I hear that heavenly music in every squeak and crunch...

THE CURE are my gods so I'm glad I see them mentioned here...

And 'Disintegration' is plain old MASTERPIECE !!!
THE CURE

PS

Emily Perkins, I Will Love You Till I Die.