Have you ever met the band?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:P :P :P :P
zigeunerweisen

You can't deny he was very influential :P
dead stars

On May 24, 2002 2:09pm, mikey wrote:

Anyway, we had this discussion a while ago on Dominion and we came to the conclusion that Eldritch is shorter than 1,75m and taller than 1,70m. Average 1,725m. :smile:

Hope you are pleased.

what's that in English??

Believe me I don't have the slightest idea and I don't really care. You are the ones that drive on the wwrong side of the road!... :P
zigeunerweisen

1,75m is somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9". I know this because i am sometimes 5'8" and other times, yes, you guessed it, 5'9". It depends on who you're talking too. I the US it appears to be 5'9".
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

I've met Adam. Read about it at the very bottom of this page

My friend Tiff slept with Von. James Ray has autographed every Performance/Gangwar item I own.

My sister is Sammy Hagar's optometrist.
That's just incidental.

seven years in Tibet
Road Kill

On May 28, 2002 6:43pm, cocoamix wrote:
I've met Adam.
Quiet and unassuming?
bar code
Road Kill

Yes i am :smile: See? Short people have the greatest brains. Politicians, artists, scientists :grin: Think alexander the great, julis caesar, leonardo da vinci, michelangelo, bach, mozart, issac newton, james dean, von, me... etc etc :wink:
ahem
and the rest...you forgot Attila the hun, Napoleon, Queen Victoria, Carrie Fisher, Dolly Parton.... ;-)
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
but don't ask me what i think of you,
i might not give an answer that you want me tooo...
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

On May 29, 2002 2:42pm, seven years in Tibet wrote:
On May 28, 2002 6:43pm, cocoamix wrote:
I've met Adam.
Quiet and unassuming?
Very much so. Not in a way that puts people off though. He seems a genuinely nice guy, just quiet. From what I heard afterward, he was ridiculously drunk at the time too, which means he must be even more quiet sober.
:razz:
dead stars

My friend Tiff slept with Von. James Ray has autographed every Performance/Gangwar item I own.
I beg your pardon?! :eek:
Do you mean sleep or do you mean "sleep"?
And should we discuss this issues here? You know children do have Internet access and all that...
How gross! Preposterous!

Anyway, is he any good in bed? :razz:
dead stars

On May 24, 2002 2:22pm, Quiff Boy wrote:
funy isnt it that we english, despite having been "officially" metric since the 60s, still think in feet and inches, and are unable to convert between the two... :roll:

anyone?

there must be a good website for this kind of thing!? :smile:
Trevor Ristow has put that on Dominion. But, since you're the ones driving on the wrong side of the road, I didn't bookmarked it... :P
dead stars

On May 30, 2002 4:20am, dead inside wrote:
On May 24, 2002 2:22pm, Quiff Boy wrote:
funy isnt it that we english, despite having been "officially" metric since the 60s, still think in feet and inches, and are unable to convert between the two... :roll:

anyone?

there must be a good website for this kind of thing!? :smile:
Trevor Ristow has put that on Dominion. But, since you're the ones driving on the wrong side of the road, I didn't bookmarked it... :P

Correction: I didn't bookmark it!

dead stars

On May 25, 2002 3:28pm, Zigeunerweisen wrote:
1,75m is somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9". I know this because i am sometimes 5'8" and other times, yes, you guessed it, 5'9". It depends on who you're talking too. I the US it appears to be 5'9".
I'm 1,66m and I look much taller (it must be the size of my ego). *cough, cough* :roll:
This means beside you I couldn't wear heals, I couldn't raise my head, I couldn't... Oh, hell! :evil:
bar code
Road Kill

But, since you're the ones driving on the wrong side of the road
speaking as one ex-imperial power to the other, any country that paints their trams to look like kit-kats must not be all there...;-)

i know also that there was talk about 5 years ago that Portugal was going to be 2 hours behind Spain ie 14:00 in Spain would be 12:00 in Portugal....:roll:

<stands up> we may not have control of much these days but at least we have GMT....we are the centre of the world.... ;D
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
bar code
Road Kill

that makes my famous people stories v lame...

i worked with Dexter Fletcher in a former life bc (before computers), met Alan Rickman and i went to poly with Joss Ackland's son...
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

I'm 1,66m and I look much taller (it must be the size of my ego). *cough, cough* :roll:
This means beside you I couldn't wear heals, I couldn't raise my head, I couldn't... Oh, hell! :evil:
[/quote]

ONLY 1'66!!! :eek: :eek:
I thought you weren't that small, sister!! :wink:
Ego indeed! }) })

Ganith
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Oh, and I haven't met anybody.

Do dreams count??? :wink: ;D ;D

Ganith
dead stars

On May 30, 2002 10:58pm, Ganith wrote:

ONLY 1'66!!! :eek: :eek:
I thought you weren't that small, sister!! :wink:
Ego indeed! }) })

Ganith
[/quote]

You can't imagine how tall that is around here. Especially if you are a woman and you like to "look up to" a guy... :cry:
bar code
Road Kill

Do dreams count??? :wink: ;D ;D

Ganith
only if it felt really real...depends who it was... ;-)
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

"You can't imagine how tall that is around here. Especially if you are a woman and you like to "look up to" a guy..."

Hehehe - hey, DI? I'm about *1.85m* tall - it's difficult to find any men here to look up to at all - LOL!!! Actually, that's just the way I like it... :P })
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
zigeunerweisen

On May 30, 2002 4:25am, dead inside wrote:
On May 25, 2002 3:28pm, Zigeunerweisen wrote:
It's ok DI, you can do all those things, i just know my ego is much much bigger than yours, so i'm still taller :cool:
zigeunerweisen

Hehehe - hey, DI? I'm about *1.85m* tall - it's difficult to find any men here to look up to at all - LOL!!! Actually, that's just the way I like it... :P })
My sister is 1,85m also and she's only 17 :mad: I personally think it's because of al the hormones they put in the meat, in the US.
zigeunerweisen

But anyway, my ego is STILL bigger than just 1,85m, my ego makes me one of the tallest people on this planet. :von:
dead stars

On May 31, 2002 6:00pm, SINsister wrote:
"You can't imagine how tall that is around here. Especially if you are a woman and you like to "look up to" a guy..."

Well, I don't!1
I have a girl counsin your size! Like Ziggy says, it's the hormones they put on the chikens and meaat in general! Too bad they didn't started wwith men in MY GENERATION!!!"! })
dead stars

Well, I don't!1
I have a girl counsin your size! Like Ziggy says, it's the hormones they put on the chikens and meaat in general! Too bad they didn't started wwith men in MY GENERATION!!!"! })
Correction:
Too bad they didn't start with men in MY GENERATION!!!"! })

Bloody verbs! Blooddy dwaarfs!!! Bloody keyboard! :mad:
seven years in Tibet
Road Kill

[quote]
On May 30, 2002 8:56am, groupie smurph wrote:
well, I haven't met anyone out of the sisters (can't say as I'd particularly want to either )

Hmmm, The true meaning being, you would really like to meet band personally but you have not had the golden opportunity to do so yet.

'Different dreams on the same bed'

(Chinese proverb)