bloody goths

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

hmmmm, I guess Im feeling very young now.. In 86 I was like 7 years old :oops: The start of hearing Sisters of mercy through my brothers bed room wall.. Or a couple of years later maybe, when i think about it.. hmmm. it was when i was around 12 or so, when that started.. What was played on my stereo, is only for me to know :oops:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
pikkrong
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
DerekR wrote:It's only fair I post another. Same bloke, different hair :)
...and really enthusiastic about having my photo taken!

is there a photo?
-- i can't see more than a red cross :(
sorry about panic - now i see the pic.
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

I must admit that I am not as "Goth" as I used to be !

Perhaps its the "Third Decade" syndrome (with me being 32!) - But In my heart of hearts I still want to go out of an evening "looking a sight" ;-)

I guess my fast receding hair, after years of dying, crimping, backcombing, general abuse is another good reason !
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

I still want to go out of an evening "looking a sight" ;-)

I really wish I had said that :notworthy: :lol:
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.