Currently imaginating

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:How it would be like to get to strangle someone :innocent: Hmm, sometimes i almost scare myself, but I would like to do it..
Anyone remember the Channel 4 series GBH with Robert Lindsay?

Yup, but I profur "The Wimbledon Poisoner"
Big Si
School Bully

MrEddy wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:How it would be like to get to strangle someone :innocent: Hmm, sometimes i almost scare myself, but I would like to do it..
Anyone remember the Channel 4 series GBH with Robert Lindsay?

Yup, but I profur "The Wimbledon Poisoner"
I missed it! :roll: :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Eleanor Bron....

or Mary Tamm....

:oops: :innocent: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ BIG SI - OH GOD! - Your a "Whovian" !!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Big Si
School Bully

AndyTheGoth wrote:@ BIG SI - OH GOD! - Your a "Whovian" !!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ;-)
And Blakes 7 :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

Who is Mary Tamm?
(Tamm is very popular Estonian surname :) )
do i drive
or am i driven
Big Si
School Bully

pikkrong wrote:Who is Mary Tamm?
(Tamm is very popular Estonian surname :) )
Hi Mate! :D

Mary Tamm is a rather attractive lady who starred as (one of many) Doctor Who's companion. More info here - http://www.shillpages.com/dw/dwia.htm
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Master Margarita wrote: Anyway, back to Lynch's favourate topic, if someone says- torture me- does that mean that this is an impossibility, as torture needs to be non-consensual? I expect the answer is that legally it isn't an offence, as you asked for it (tho' note that you can still be guilty of an offence even tho' someone asks for it), but in common parlance, you could make a damn good fist of torturing someone who consented to it.

And one last thing. Lynch, research or not, strangling is not a good idea. Give it up.

I never said it had to be non-consensual. If someone asked me to do that to them, I would. But not in that way. It would be in an sexual way. Like pooring hot wax and tying someone up, that type of thing. I would never actually torture someone in real life. It is a thing for my screwed up head, that i imagine. Not put into real life. So instead of actually doing it, I imagine it and write it down. You might think im wierd for that, but thats just me.

As far as strangeling someone. And giving it up. I am not going around looking for people to strangle. This is also a thing for my fantasies. But it is not smart to let me put my hands around someones neck tho. It is hard for me not to squeese. This is also a thing i am not going to do in real life. I know the difference between right and wrong. Dont missunderstand me. But like the name of this post says, currently imagining

Dont know what you might think of me, but it almost seems like i offended you. Hope i did not do that..

By the way, it is not research. It is fantasies that i decided to put on paper.. My thoughts.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Thea
Overbomber

OI! there's nowt wrong with dr who or blakes 7.

and i'll set a rabid lembit Öpik on anyone that disagrees.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Dave Whelan wrote:Karin,

you're this weeks winner of the Best Avatar Trophy. 'MEDUSA! MEDusa...'

Outstanding.

Dave
Thankyou dahling... muah :kiss: muah :kiss:
pikkrong
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:OI! there's nowt wrong with dr who or blakes 7.

well, i'm a bit drunk now and don't understand very much.
but one thing clear for me - Lembit Öpik is 100 % Estonian name.
who is he? i've heard about a British MP who is ethnically Estonian - is he the same person?
rabid? :lol:
so what has he done? :lol:
do i drive
or am i driven
Thea
Overbomber

Lembit Öpik is the liberal democrat MP for... northern ireland and somewhere else (i think. god i'm dumb. but i'm young too. that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it. the fact i can name ANY mp's amazes me...) he's got a lot of whacky ideas about comets hitting the earth. the guy's a loon - that's why i voted lib dem. i WANT the loonies in charge. that aside, it just seemed a good idea to give him rabies and use him against those who would doubt the greatnes of the mighty doctor who and blake's 7.

i like my tacky sci-fi i do...
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

@ Big Si - I certainly do remember it, It was great (in fact Robert Lindsay is just great in general)

ps - nice to see Pris and Deckard together ..... 8) :notworthy:

And as for Blakes 7 - how great was that programme!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Mr Eddy can vouch for the fact that Im currently sporting a Servalan hairdo .............. :)
Last edited by Black Dahlia on 17 May 2003, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Hell is other people
Big Si
School Bully

Black Dahlia wrote:@ Big Si - I certainly do remember it, It was great (in fact Robert Lindsay is just great in general)

ps - nice to see Pris and Deckard together ..... 8) :notworthy:

And as for Blakes 7 - how great was that programme!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Mr Eddy can vouch for the fact that Im currently sporting a Servelan hairdo .............. :)
http://www.blakes-7.co.uk/chars/Servalan/servalan.shtml

:eek: :kiss: :notworthy: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Big Si wrote:Avon was the coolest 8) :von: :twisted:

http://www.blakes-7.co.uk/chars/Avon/avon.shtml

ah but Blake was the sexiest ..................... :kiss: :kiss:

Just checked out your Servalan link - I have a "ruler of the corrupt regime" hairdo - COOL!!
Hell is other people
Big Si
School Bully

http://www.blakes7.com/

Yay! Super 8) :D They're updating the website.

The last thing I heard from them was in september last year!

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:21:54 +0100 (BST)
To:
Subject: The Future of Blake

Hi, Just to let you know that whilst it may appear that things have been quiet on the newsfront of late we have been very busy. Stand by for some important news on the planned future of BLAKE'S 7 over the coming weeks. Regards Andrew Mark Sewell
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:Lembit Öpik is the liberal democrat MP for... northern ireland and somewhere else (i think. god i'm dumb. but i'm young too. that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it. the fact i can name ANY mp's amazes me...) he's got a lot of whacky ideas about comets hitting the earth. the guy's a loon - that's why i voted lib dem. i WANT the loonies in charge. that aside, it just seemed a good idea to give him rabies and use him against those who would doubt the greatnes of the mighty doctor who and blake's 7.
wasn't this Öpik a scientist, astronomer? as you told about his weird ideas something came to my mind... i can ask from my boss about him on monday. he (my boss) is a very cool person - very good translator, got a prize for translating "A Clockwork Orange" by the way... but there's a funny thing about him - he's a Eurovision-fan ;D and he had told that he met an Englishman who worked for this Öpik (or at least for one British MP who was ethnically Estonian) in Eurovision forum.
well, i meant that maybe this Öpik really knows anything more than we about comets (thank god, we don't know things like that ;D ).
but on the other hand - i didn't want to say there are no loonies among Estonians - let me introduce you: mr. pikkrong :lol:
and about the name Tamm - i asked from my boss (as i told he knows more than me about languages) he was 99 % sure, it's Estonian name.
and talking about famous Estonian women - fashion-model Carmen Kass is 100, 00 % Estonian - her parents and sister live still here.
but... to be true, i'd like to introduce Estonians not by loonies and fashion models but by Arvo Pärt 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

I never posted that I am against "Dr. Who" (or for that matter Blakes 7)
I just seem to be surrounded by WHOVIANS! :eek: - Never a fan myself :urff: - apart from Tom Baker :notworthy: and Jon Pertee :notworthy:

Now Douglas Adams and The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy - thats another matter entirely - Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster anyone? :von:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Big Si
School Bully

AndyTheGoth wrote:

I just seem to be surrounded by WHOVIANS! :eek: - Never a fan myself :urff: - apart from Tom Baker :notworthy: and Jon Pertee :notworthy:

Now Douglas Adams and The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy - thats another matter entirely - Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster anyone? :von:
Disaster Area 8) :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

and about the name Tamm - i asked from my boss (as i told he knows more than me about languages) he was 99 % sure, it's Estonian name.
Hi Pikkrong! :D

It also appears to be a rather nice little town in south-west Germany.

http://www.tamm.org/
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thea
Overbomber

douglas adams is amazing.

after thinking about it, whovians do tend to be a bit much, even to other whovians.

lembit is a nutter. probably a very clever one too. whenever i see him on telly he always looks like he's a sandwch short of a picnic and can't stay on topic. THAT'S the sort of person i want running this country!
pikkrong
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:douglas adams is amazing.

after thinking about it, whovians do tend to be a bit much, even to other whovians.

lembit is a nutter. probably a very clever one too. whenever i see him on telly he always looks like he's a sandwch short of a picnic and can't stay on topic. THAT'S the sort of person i want running this country!
are you sure? ;D
do i drive
or am i driven
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

AndyTheGoth wrote:

@ Andy T.G - "There are only two people who can get away with a velvet jacket - Jimi Hendrix and Jon Pertwee"

How true .... :notworthy:
Hell is other people
Big Si
School Bully

Big Si wrote:
or Mary Tamm....

:oops: :innocent: :D
Nah! I've gone off her, just seen her in an advert for Skodas! :eek: :roll: ;D

Back to Monica Belluci methinks! :P
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis