YouTube Interview(s)

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

The I'll think of a world without any reality TV or Jerry Springer clones.

Or Russell Brand.

:D
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

:D ... 15 years without a TV ... so, I don't even know who these people are ...

and I'm quite sure, I don't really wanna know ... :wink:
_emma_
Overbomber

Well, I'm confused.
When I first saw this interview ages ago, and I heard this girl asking that question - "Where did you get the name of the band", I thought: ooooops little girl, careful now because you've just asked the most unwanted question and you're probably about to hear a rather "f**k off" kind of answer.
But no. Eldritch obviously realised that a ten year old person has the right to be unaware of how much he hates that question, and so instead of giving a rude "f**k off" kind of answer, he gave her a coherent and honest answer. I thought it was very polite and kind of him towards this young person, that's all I thought. :?
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I noticed that too - the same with another german interview-all the worst questions -goths-sunglasses-name of band-and Eldritch replies as nice as you please.Not very Evil Bastard Overlord of him,is it?
Moakahontas

..he´s just cultured and well-educated..
lachert
Overbomber

polsih interviewer (wieslaw weiss) in his first question, day before warsaw gig in 2003, asked eldritch "you took name of the band from one of the cohen's song. what his work meant to you?" and eldritch's answer was "nothing". :lol: and now tell me, how don't love this guy :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Moakahontas

lachert wrote:polsih interviewer (wieslaw weiss) in his first question, day before warsaw gig in 2003, asked eldritch "you took name of the band from one of the cohen's song. what his work meant to you?" and eldritch's answer was "nothing". :lol: and now tell me, how don't love this guy :lol:
OMG.. :notworthy: :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

:lol: ... :notworthy: ... seconded!
Nadia81

Yep,perfect answer! :lol: :notworthy:
_emma_
Overbomber

But this "Nothing", although also quite polite, does stand for a "f**k off" doesn't it. :lol: