Leeds festival... anyone going ???

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

They were indeed moved to the Saturday to from Sunday and were on 4th from the top!

http://www.leedsfestival.com/pages/index.asp

:)

sorry bout the texts :( couldnt resist!

Paddy :)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Debaser
Overbomber

So anyone who'd fancy seeing what all the fuss was about and trotted off on the Sunday.......good job 'Lasy Arsedness' had set in.

And thanks for the running commentary.......my eyes and lips are now so thin that it's making typing tricky! :D
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

...fear and loathing in Bramham Park (why can no-one spell that?)

Friday was one of those days; as a film it's soundtrack would've been Motorhead, The Sisters and Ennio Morricone. Top drawer weed, top music, top rave stall, top distance over time, top thatcherite drugs, top festy folk, top win at cricket on Sat afternoon-2 wickets whilst 'severely trolleyed',

...omg...
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Debaser
Overbomber

Dave Whelan wrote:...fear and loathing in Bramham Park (why can no-one spell that?)

I'm sure all of us who'd posted COULD'VE spelled/spelt (freaking past particiwhatsits..) it IF we had tried. A cunning avoidence tactic was used by all!

:kiss:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else