Collections

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Umm ...Subutteo. All dateing from the early to mid-70's. Still in the attic.
When I was about 11, I made the semi-final of the East Anglia district finals, where I was promptly thrashed 8-1 by some guy who was 54. A true story. :(
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Lynchfanatic wrote:Not sure if I want to share, but ok. A long time ago i collected stamps with flowers on it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Now its David Lynch stuff..
See now this is totally unfair, I've never done that, and I'm the one being called a hippy.......<sulks>
Only a paand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Sexygoth wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:Not sure if I want to share, but ok. A long time ago i collected stamps with flowers on it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Now its David Lynch stuff..
See now this is totally unfair, I've never done that, and I'm the one being called a hippy.......<sulks>
:lol: :lol: Awwwww. Then you should see the top Im wearing right now. It got that kinda hippy feel to it. :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic