Collections

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

When i was a child i use to collect feathers. Most of them were very beautiful, but then i decide to give to a friend that loved my collection. After that i start to collect everything about the moon and about witches till now. Even my tattoo has a witch and the moon.

Sometimes people collect weird and funny things.
Do you collect something? Or did you?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Dolls and men. The only two things worth collecting besides Sisters stuff. ;)
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

Sounds like a good hobby. First edition action men and GI Joes go for a fair few coppers these days.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Major de Coverly wrote:Sounds like a good hobby. First edition action men and GI Joes go for a fair few coppers these days.
My dolls go for around $150 each....men, such as you, are priceless..... :wink: :innocent: :von:
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

Planet, darling, you are the shining light that reflects the white radiance of eternity.
Debaser
Overbomber

Dust.......and I'm dead good at it too.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

experiences.

as a very young child, i remember having a huge pencil eraser collection.plenty of those ones that smelt iffy.seem to remember mother "putting them away" and they never ever came back out again.
shame that. :)
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i used to have a massive collection of star wars action figures, vehicles and accessories.

i gave them to my little brother when i was about 15 and he was 6.... he trashed them :cry:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

As a kid , skulls .

Don't know how much the human one is worth as its now against the law to buy or sell them in this country. A couple who put an old medical skeleton in the window of their shop recently (just for display) were questioned by police, so I'm just waiting for that knock on the door ..............
Hell is other people
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Major de Coverly wrote:Planet, darling, you are the shining light that reflects the white radiance of eternity.
The White radiance of eternity? I guess that makes me a star in your universe Major dearie. :innocent:
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Major de Coverly wrote:Planet, darling, you are the shining light that reflects the white radiance of eternity.
And you major my dear fellow, are so full of s**t. ;-)
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Oh, and the only collection I have (beyond Sisters stuff) is comic books, lots of them.

I am such a f**king geek.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Marvel Comics and, of course, guitars :)

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Padstar wrote:Marvel Comics and, of course, guitars :)

Paddy.
Oh yeah, guitars. Them too, and keyboards. Man after my own heart paddy.

Fink I've got *counts on fingers* 8. Inlcuding basses.
Y
Fraud Squad

Quiff Boy wrote:i used to have a massive collection of star wars action figures, vehicles and accessories. i gave them to my little brother when i was about 15 and he was 6.... he trashed them :cry:
I also had a Star Wars collection and was trashed after I gave it to my cousins.

I used to collect hockey cards (so canadian), coins, stamps... I only collect Sisters records and CDs now :P
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Black Planet wrote:Dolls and men. The only two things worth collecting besides Sisters stuff. ;)
Men!!!! now there's an idea :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I used to collect those illuminous condoms!!!!! :D :D
Only a paand.
Dan
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
I could make a joke here about strobe lights, but that would be cruel, after the whole 'hippy' thing.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<puts on football boot again>.......I wouldn't!!!! I really wouldn't :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

They're ace when you turn the lights off and you see all these funny shaped falices!!!! <not a perv>
Only a paand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

He he..... you didnt get confused with the "colours" then Di ?

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Sexygoth wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Dolls and men. The only two things worth collecting besides Sisters stuff. ;)
Men!!!! now there's an idea :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Great minds think alike!!! The phallic symbol is one of good luck in Ancient Rome.....heh heh heh! Brought one home from my visit to Pompeii. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Didn't bring me any luck tho :eek: :eek:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Padstar wrote:He he..... you didnt get confused with the "colours" then Di ?

Paddy.

They were all yellow :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth said "I used to collect those illuminous condoms!!!!! :D :D

Were They Empty ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

<sigh>......Unfortunatly, yes!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Only a paand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Not sure if I want to share, but ok. A long time ago i collected stamps with flowers on it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Now its David Lynch stuff..
myspace.com/lynchfanatic