GW26 - Deadline Saturday 3rd Feb 11.30 am

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mav787
One life, all I need

Pista wrote:f**k it!
No Alonso tonight :evil:
Just as well
Pista
Cureboi

Mav787 wrote:
Pista wrote:f**k it!
No Alonso tonight :evil:
Just as well
I guess so. At least I scraped a couple of points from my sub.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

All the news and results are in the Shed

School report - Mahrez seems to have been on internal inclusion, finally now back in the classroom and allowed on the school trip to City.
No one is happy with most of the PE teachers, whilst senior management are largely relaxed this week except for Mr Conte. There was a slight panic earlier on when it seemed that his photocopier code had been revoked, but that was smoothed over eventually.
Congratulations to Kane of Upper PL for his 100th goal, even if the first attempt at it cost us points.

See you back here in a couple lof weeks - it's FA Cup after this GW.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:All the news and results are in the Shed

School report - Mahrez seems to have been on internal inclusion, finally now back in the classroom and allowed on the school trip to City.
No one is happy with most of the PE teachers, whilst senior management are largely relaxed this week except for Mr Conte. There was a slight panic earlier on when it seemed that his photocopier code had been revoked, but that was smoothed over eventually.
Congratulations to Kane of Upper PL for his 100th goal, even if the first attempt at it cost us points.

:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity