Oi! The Darkness! quit it!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Black Shuck wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
:evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:
See what happens if you turn your back on a thread for a moment Chairman Shuxy? Jim's cock rock and fairy shennanigans !
Hell is other people
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

[quote="Jim"]Oh, and hands off my fairy Dammit. I don't want to have to come over there and kick your ass.[/quote]

I think you'll find I wasn't suggesting anything to do with your fairy Jim. Although I suspect that if you're not greedy about it there is plenty of Pixie Dust for everyone. Right Tinky?

But if you must insist on coming round and wiping your shoes on my backside, then you'll have to get in the queue. Black Planet (RIP, I miss you already) is first in line with her manolo blahnik kitten heels. Which, quite frankly, sounds far more pleasant than anything you are suggesting. So you might have to wait a bit.

Cloverly love as always

the Major
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Major de Coverly wrote:
Jim wrote:Oh, and hands off my fairy Dammit. I don't want to have to come over there and kick your ass.

I think you'll find I wasn't suggesting anything to do with your fairy Jim. Although I suspect that if you're not greedy about it there is plenty of Pixie Dust for everyone. Right Tinky?

But if you must insist on coming round and wiping your shoes on my backside, then you'll have to get in the queue. Black Planet (RIP, I miss you already) is first in line with her manolo blahnik kitten heels. Which, quite frankly, sounds far more pleasant than anything you are suggesting. So you might have to wait a bit.

Cloverly love as always

the Major
Dont make me insert this wand where the sun doesn't shine "your Maj" .... :kiss:
Pixie Dust Lust
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

Keep that wand away from me: Jim appears to be the one who is into fairies here. Not me.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Major de Coverly wrote:Keep that wand away from me: Jim appears to be the one who is into fairies here. Not me.
Worry not Major dearest , time to put some real fairy in my fairy cakes I think ........... :twisted:
Hell is other people
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

I can honestly say those guys really do know how to rock and I'm not ashamed to admit it at all.I've waited a whole lifetime for a band like this.Finally here's one band that's not in the same vein of Radiohead and Oasis!
It's been a while since a rock band has stimulated such debate,excitement and confusion.
Many influences can be heard/seen in their sound/look,AC/DC(riffs),Kiss(glam),Slade(melodies) and Queen(grandiosity and vocal lines).
They are here to rock the world! The sold out world stadiums are calling them already.
"Permission To Land" is one of the best albums released this year/millennium so far IMO.
And I would like to believe that British rock is huge again just like it used to be during the 70s and the 80s so much.British music rules!
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)