record stores in london

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

mugabe wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
mugabe wrote: Are you looking for CD bootlegs or vinyl records?
CD bootlegs are on the first place.
Yes, it may sound weird but I have only one Sister vinyl (between the "Life" book, thanks to... you know who you are :notworthy: ).
I havn't started with them (yet?).
Best bets might be Frizzle Records and Mellotronen, conveniently located nextdoors to each other in the old town. Underground station "Gamla Stan". Frizzle usually stocks TSOM boots, Mellotronen might have from time to time. Then around the corner from Mellotronen there is Sound Pollution, mostly metal, but with a decent goth assortment as well. No boots there, however, and probably no Sisters.
:notworthy:
do i drive
or am i driven
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

dont worry pikkrong. i'll take you to all the right places

:P :lol: :) :D :wink: ;D :von: :kiss:
pikkrong
Overbomber

EricSweden wrote:dont worry pikkrong. i'll take you to all the right places

:P :lol: :) :D :wink: ;D :von: :kiss:
do i drive