New Year's Resolution

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Big Si
School Bully

villageidiot wrote:
James Blast wrote:Welcome back BeeP you ken I did miss you.
Me, Big Si and Andrew S had a top nite out in Weegieland yesterday :D

James
Andrew S???? Are you sure you and
Big Si aren't holding out on me? Are you sure he's not Andrew E? :wink: :wink: :wink:
The thought actually crossed my mind at one point :wink: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thea
Overbomber

villageidiot wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:
villageidiot wrote: Well Slice. you can try zodiac again, he's got one coming out in march, along with dvd's and a tour!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's where I am putting my money, my time and my idol worship. :wink:
Sounds like a damn good plan 8)
Your right it is! And this time, Jack s**t will NOT SNEAK out the door whilst Z is autographing my book. I'm gonna trip him, and look all demure as I help him up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And then hook both Z and jack into a butterfly net? :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

Andrew S is a very nice man, but he is not Mr. E, well I don't think he is? Andrew S!? confirmation please :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
The Pope
Amphetamine Filth

Nazareth wrote:
villageidiot wrote:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is this true, Billy Idol has a release set for March?
OMG... between ahim and Zodiac I will just ...sigh. :twisted:

How yummy. Looking forward to March LOTS!!!!!
Yeah check out www.billyidol.com he has a new single called scream that will be released to radio stations on the third of january, dont know how much radio play it will get though!
I'm as excited for a new release from Idol as anyone, but have you heard "Scream"? IMHO, it's disgusting. Catchy maybe, but ewww. It's so...predictable. Yeah, I know BI is a crazed sex maniac and by all best guesses he's back into the sweet stuff again, but he did great stuff (including Cyberpunk) sexed and doped up back in the day.

I don't know, it just discourages me that the first single off of "Devil's Playground" (I know, the title reeks of uncreativity as well) is what it is. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic and it'll rock, you never know.

Anyway, if you haven't heard Scream yet, it's the new opener for the site (see above for address).
James Blast
Banned

I thought Generation X coulda been the new Who, I was wrong :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

i havent heard the new song, i was on the site earlier but it wont play for me! When i read the description about scream being in the same vein as rebel yell i had my doubts, i hope his album will be great, but i tend to think it will be mediocre.
Marc
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:Andrew S is a very nice man, but he is not Mr. E, well I don't think he is? Andrew S!? confirmation please :eek:
How big is the chance that Andrew E (hidden user) on this forum is????
Petseri
Overbomber

Marc wrote:How big is the chance that Andrew E (hidden user) on this forum is????
One of the more common questions in various threads. Go digging rough some of the older threads to see what speculation or hint people have offered.

Others common questions include: when is the new release coming?; what FALAA mixes are on the CD?; is Cry Little Sister a Sisters song?; and does Black Planet have a new username?

Martin
James Blast
Banned

Petseri wrote:does Black Planet have a new username?

Martin
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I thought Generation X coulda been the new Who, I was wrong :(
I thought The Jam were the new Who. Was I wrong?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

less wrong than me Francis

BTW, I'll see you next month :D
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:BTW, I'll see you next month :D
And no excuses this time. :wink:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

none

~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

My new year resolution is 1024 x 768
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
hallucienate
Overbomber

mh wrote:My new year resolution is 1024 x 768
:lol: geek :roll:
mh
Above the Chemist

hallucienate wrote:
mh wrote:My new year resolution is 1024 x 768
:lol: geek :roll:
You understood it!!! :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.