Where are you off to? Enquiring minds need to know

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote: 27 Jun 2024, 23:39 Bugger. I'd have gone to that but am booked in for Nick Cave in Leeds. Underworld tomorrow Halifax Piece Hall though. Have a spare if anyone wants to shout now?

Will look at other dates though, they're a band I want to support. Good to see them supporting Ugly Kid Joe on other dates, presumably the connection with the top man Chris Catalyst coming into play.
Aye Huddersfield with UKJ is the closest as yet. I'm sure Chris had everything to do with getting them signed up for the tour earlier in the year with UKJ, in the same way Ben had everything to do with bringing them to Von's attention last year. Their headline tour is a weird little run of locations though, looks like they're (rightly) concentrating on the mainland, if you're a rock band you really wanna be a rock band in Germany 8) . Hopefully there'll be a bigger second leg next year with gigs in Manchester, Leeds, etc but who knows. We were weighing up Macc or Nottingham and figured the hometown show was the better option. Didn't want to go ham with several dates as we're still holding out slight hope for a Sisters gig or two around that lonesome Madrid date later in November. More chance of Metallica playing the Brudenell, but still.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.