You know it, I know it. Heartland is seriously in need of...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

canon docre wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: She herself had it over a gay love with a guy.
:eek: after all, it wasnt such a bad idea to send you over for the winter in July gatherings. Do tell more.
LOL no not that....
boudicca on another thread wrote:You know I love you ...entre male name. Not in a gay way....
:eek:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
hallucienate
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:just like my women: wet 'n warm
black or white?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

hallucienate wrote:
paint it black wrote:just like my women: wet 'n warm
black or white?
Both.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Wha wha whaaa?!!!!!

Debs you are an evil lady :lol:

Now let's clarify:

1) I am indeed promoting the concept of Tea 4 Peace. Not world peace as that would be simply ridiculous, but I'm hoping a collective ingestion of the beverage of kings could be to Heartland what the establishment of the UN was to the world in the aftermath of the second world war.

Comparisons to Bono and Geldof, while understandable, could be taken as a case of damning with faint praise if I was the sensitive type. I prefer to think of myself more like Ghandi or Buddha.

2) On the subject of "gay love" - I do indeed love Mr. Planet in a totally non-gay way. If that leaves a question mark over my gender for you, Debs, I suggest you consult with the relevant authorities as to my exact status. You know better than most who they are! :wink: :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hee! :twisted:

1) Aah oh, okay so why not just say so then. Although you couldn't think of yourself like Buddha, he was huge, mass wise.

2) The question mark isn't at which gender, of course I know that silly, the question mark at what you just did again "I do indeed love Mr. Planet in a totally non-gay way", change that to how I'm seeing this..
non-gay means you straight, so that would then be "I do indeed love Mr. Planet in a totally straight way"..okay, but then why the word choice of non-gay, when gender isn't the question? See what I mean? :?

Oh Claire, let's have a cup of tea :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
canon docre
Overbomber

@MB, go and smoke some more plants, maybe your thoughts are clearing up. :innocent:

@B. I clearly underestimated your ambition. Pardonnez-moi. :notworthy:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Glad we got that cleared up! ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Okay, who wants to make me a brew?

:lol: :innocent:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
mh
Above the Chemist

I would, only people have been known to sip it, say "errrmmm.... lovely.... " and pour it into a plant pot. 3 days later we're in Triffid city.

Group hug everyone, though?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

mh wrote:3 days later we're in Triffid city.
The scary big green things from the classic film, or the daffodils from the BBC version? It's important. :P
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eotunun
Overbomber

There is shadow under this red rock
mh
Above the Chemist

Planet Dave wrote:
The scary big green things from the classic film, or the daffodils from the BBC version? It's important. :P
The daffs, obviously, ya great big clown!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

mh wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
The daffs, obviously, ya great big clown!
Then simply trim them with your pruners, and carry on brewing up.

Although, generous as your original offer was, I may pass.