Songs that have a ... effect on you.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Planet Dave wrote:
sarah_orange wrote:in your room by depeche mode makes me want to lock young men in my room and hurt them

:D

this is a good thing right?
Yaaay, I'll be safe on the 17th! Don't fancy Timmy's chances much though :twisted: :lol:
LMFAO! :lol: :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Don Henley-Boys of Summer...that drum click and guitar 8)

Neph-Last Exit..'cause I goff

Sissies-Some Kind of..more so because when I fall asleep listening to FALAA I almost jump out of bed when that guitar kicks in :eek:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I woke up at 5am this morning with Mr Mister's Kyrie Eleison going round my head for some unknown reason. Does that count?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I've had "Blame Canada" from the South Park film in my head all day :roll:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I've had "Blame Canada" from the South Park film in my head all day :roll:
Kyle's Mom Is A Bitch gets sung regularly in my department at work - we just substitute "Kyle's Mom" with the name of whoever we feel like victimising on that particular day.
анархия
James Blast
Banned

That's "Your Internal Jukebox" folks and it can be a real bastard. I had Rush's Big Money stuck in ma heid for a week.

Worthy of a thread...?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
smiscandlon
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:"Your Internal Jukebox"
I actually discovered a cure for that. Ace of Spades will pretty much drive any other song out of your head.

:notworthy:
анархия
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:That's "Your Internal Jukebox" folks and it can be a real bastard. I had Rush's Big Money stuck in ma heid for a week.

Worthy of a thread...?
Ok, you start!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Just to re-rail for a second, yes I know, I've not been feeling myself all day... :P

I was listening to I Walk The Line last night. That makes me want to dance whilst gesticulating wildly, like Tim Sinister! :twisted: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
esox
Road Kill

weebleswobble wrote:Don Henley-Boys of Summer...that drum click and guitar 8)

:
:notworthy: Favourite Song of All Time! :notworthy:
Been a while, ahem
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

James Blast wrote:"Your Internal Jukebox"
There's a name for it! :notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell