matrix reloaded (includes potential spoilers)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

I finally went to see the film on Saturday. The action was fun, the story was lame, lame, lame.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Just to stem the flow of negativity.

I liked it.

So nur.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Gonna see it tonight. But that's only because I don't have Sky Sports 1...sob...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I saw it today, i was pretty disapointed

I kind of got the jist of it unfortunately realising that the 'jist' wasnt very good. If you ask me (which you arent) its almost like someone pulled out return of the jedi, sliced and diced it and stuck keanu reeves face over luke skywalkers.

good special effects though
pikkrong
Overbomber

saw it yesterday and... wasn't so disappointed as i had been afraid of.
well, i owe an explanation: the first Matrix was for me:
1) an existentialist allegory about our life and NOT a science fiction;
2) great artistic pictures, a beautiful woman, nice costumes, interesting tricks, cool action and so on;
3) illogical plot that didn't seem disturbing because all this was a mix of the real life and a computer game.
before seeing Matrix II i already knew that the allegory has been told and there would be only action, beauty, tricks etc and i have to admit they were not worse than in the first part. talking about illogicality -- there were even less mistakes. for example: the rebirth of Trinity was more logical than the rebirth of Neo in the first film.
of course, Matrix II wasn't nothing but an action film but i think not the worst one. and as i said i didn't expect very much.
dead stars

pikkrong wrote:saw it yesterday and... wasn't so disappointed as i had been afraid of.
2) great artistic pictures, a beautiful woman, nice costumes, interesting tricks, cool action and so on;
3) illogical plot that didn't seem disturbing because all this was a mix of the real life and a computer game.
before seeing Matrix II i already knew that the allegory has been told and there would be only action, beauty, tricks etc and i have to admit they were not worse than in the first part. talking about illogicality -- there were even less mistakes. for example: the rebirth of Trinity was more logical than the rebirth of Neo in the first film.
of course, Matrix II wasn't nothing but an action film but i think not the worst one. and as i said i didn't expect very much.
Shouldn't you be in your honey moon? :roll:
Addict! ;D
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

pikkrong wrote:saw it yesterday and... wasn't so disappointed as i had been afraid of.
yeah its very clever, everytime i see it, i see something new :roll:

last time it was neo's room is room 101 and metacortex as the name of the company. even the alarm clock has a biblical reference. I really am that sad :( still no Elliot as of yet, phew!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Goths have feelings too
pikkrong
Overbomber

dead inside wrote:
Addict! ;D
our honeymoon was in April - I mean the trip to Berlin to see a certain rock'n'roll band 8)
it was very nice time :)
do i drive
or am i driven
dead stars

pikkrong wrote:
dead inside wrote:
Addict! ;D
our honeymoon was in April - I mean the trip to Berlin to see a certain rock'n'roll band 8)
Do you mean you had sex before marriage?! :oops:
(Well, that explains why spending your honeymoon watching videos...) :roll: ;D
pikkrong
Overbomber

dead inside wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
dead inside wrote:
Addict! ;D
Do you mean you had sex before marriage?! :oops:
You are a naughty girl, DI, how could you think something like that? :eek: :oops:
Of course, we have watched videos two years together. (But I have to confess, we have some very sexy ones like "Guys With Sexy Hats From Leeds", "Andy And Patsy Under Southern Sun", "Sexy Siouxsie And The Boys" etc. By the way, if you have seen British TV-comedy "Men Behaving Badly" and remember how Gary pronounced the name "Kylie", you know, how to pronounce name "Sssiouxsie" :wink: )
do i drive
or am i driven
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Why have we stopped talking about Carrie Anne Moss?

It took us enough posts to get on to her in the first place!
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Big Si
School Bully

Ed Rhombus wrote:Why have we stopped talking about Carrie Anne Moss?

It took us enough posts to get on to her in the first place!
Does this make up for it? :wink: :D

http://www.celebritywonder.com/free/mos ... 9.jpg.html
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

It goes some way to healing the hurt, yes.
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk