Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The Ivories are NOT down to support at Bristol on 10th May

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: The Ivories are NOT down to support at Bristol on 10th May Reply with quote Back to top

Any Idea who might be playing instead? Surprised

According to the Ivories myspace account they are playing at the Cockpit in Leeds for a "single" launch on Wednesday 10 May.

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.showDetails&Band_Show_ID=4500288&friendid=23762304

and

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=23762304

A thousand apologies if this topic has been covered in another post. Mr. Green

I did post a thread about the Bristol gig and to who was attending and was completely ignored Evil or Very Mad

Knew You'd Be Pleased.....

So "Your Flavour Of The Month" This Week Are You?

Andrew Eldritch IS Herr Flick Of The Gestapo in Allo Alllo!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #2  Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aye, glasgow is their final date as support

basically, they were booked for all the uk dates that had been conformed at that time, which at that point was everything up-to and including glasgow.

the sisters then went on to announce/confirm the rest of the uk dates... not sure if the ivories where actually asked about the second wave of dates, but i now a couple of them weren't convenient anyway (eg: bristol, as andy tg mentions)

i gather they have had a great time so far, have gone down really well with the sisters fans, and have gotten to know the sisters crew really well, and are sad that their support slot is nearly done now Cool

i've no idea who's doing the remaining dates, if anyone Confused
the cake is a lie
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #3  Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
i gather they have had a great time so far, have gone down really well with the sisters fans, and have gotten to know the sisters crew really well, and are sad that their support slot is nearly done now Cool

Tell 'em we need them to come over to Brussels Mr. Green

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #4  Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They can ask NIHIL instead... It wasn't me...
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #5  Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozpat wrote:
They can ask NIHIL instead... It wasn't me...

They'd better bloody not! Evil or Very Mad Wierded Out Laughing

My Facebook/My Flickr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: