Need mp3 of 84 version of Body Electric

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

Making a compilation for someone who's wondering why on earth I travelled around the country to for seven days to see a band she's barely heard of 6 times. Still haven't got round to putting my vinyl onto disc and prefer the version on the Body & Soul EP. Please don't start arguing the merits of the version on SGWBM, you ain't gonna convince me, just point me in the right direction and I'll do the rest.

Cheers

Francis
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
robertzombie
Overbomber

Is that the one that starts with the very quick instant drumbeat instead of the guitars?
Kosminski
Road Kill

Francis
Overbomber

Cheers guys. I'll figure out how to get it later.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.