can u help me?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tara
Road Kill

Hi
I've been out of cicrulation for a while. Much mayhem, death and choas in my life recently.
Hoping it will get better...sometime soon.
Can i ask a big favour( if anyone remember's me, Zig how's the t-shirt) could someone email me when/ if the UK dates are posted.
I could do with some fun in my life right now.
No I'm not lazy I get maybe 30 mins acess to a computer a day at the present and will do for the forseeable future, so i don't have time to surf ( I barely have time to paddle)
If you can help me please E-mail me at
taralgeorge@hotmail,com. or answer this thread , I'll make special time to check over the next few days.
I miss you guys.
Hope to be back soon
Thanks in anticipation
Tara :eek:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the dominion emailing list has a sister-list which is purely for announcements... :smile:
they may be quicker off the mark than we... :wink:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Tara
Road Kill

Thank you Quiffy I shall suscribe this instant!