so where is the cheese?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

wierd.

as some of you here know, i'm vegan. which means i dont eat anything that contains animal derived ingredients.

which basically means i eat fruit, veg, rice, pasta, beans, nuts and pulses. and a whole range of rather groovy soya products...

i'm not telling you this in order to sound all superior or smug (which is a really annoying trait many veggies and vegans have) because i don't think like that about it) and i'm not really wanting to go into it (because that is also a rather tedious trait that we veggie-types have...)

i am writing this because i found this one the web and found it funny:

http://www.kraftcanada.com/controller?c ... =21954&t=p

it would appear that in canada, the kraft cheese slices are vegan. yep, they have NO animal derived ingredients... :o

wtf? so where is the cheese?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

i KNEW it! i just knew it!

i have had a theory for years now (easily predating my vegan-ness) that those bloody cheese slices weren't really cheese at all, but some strange form of edible plastic probably manufactured using technology derived from the roswell crash landings utilising kowledge gleaned from alien technology... ;D

:innocent:

or maybe not.

but i still found it funny.... :D ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Andy TG
Overbomber

Just be glad there not made of "Quorn"- yuk yuk yuk !

(I like the stuff to be honest ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Hey Quorn rules! :notworthy:
I had a rather tasty Quorn Roast for my Chrimbo dinner y'know. Yum! :)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

quorn? blurgh!

AND its got egg white in it... :roll:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Well I'm a Veggie, but not a Vegan so egg white is o.k. with me. And I need my protein! Otherwise my hair would start falling out...! :oops: :urff:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

protein? try tofu! :urff:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

or even:
the vegan society wrote: Vegan Sources of Protein
The foods which commonly supply the most protein in a vegan diet are pulses (peas, beans, lentils, soya products), grains (wheat, oats, rice, barley, buckwheat, millet, pasta, bread), nuts (brazils, hazels, almonds, cashews) and seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame). The chart on the following page lists plant foods providing 10g of protein which should give an indication of the amounts of foods that should be eaten on a daily basis. Examples of amounts of foods providing 10g of protein
http://www.vegansociety.com/html/info/info14.html

;) :innocent:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Bleah!!! *Hides* ;)
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Hummmmmmm,

Anyone remember a band called 'The Toy Dolls'????

They had a classic song, as I seem to recall, 'I'm not a vegetarian because I have a girlfriend'.....

Go figure :roll: :roll: :roll:
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
pikkrong
Overbomber

Chairman Bux wrote:
Anyone remember a band called 'The Toy Dolls'????
i have seen them alive.
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

Scardwel wrote - "Well I'm a Veggie, but not a Vegan so egg white is o.k. with me. And I need my protein! Otherwise my hair would start falling out...!"

I eat LOADS of Protein - in the form of dead cows/chickens and the occasional pig! - (its a blood type thing! - i kid you not!) and my hair is STILL falling out - so whats gives?
This Is M & S S & M
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

"...and my hair is STILL falling out - so whats gives?"

Hmmm...the fact that you're *male* might have something to do with it... ;)
*Hides*
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote: I eat LOADS of Protein - in the form of dead cows/chickens and the occasional pig! - (its a blood type thing! - i kid you not!) and my hair is STILL falling out - so whats gives?
Maybe you should cut down on... er, playing the pink flute (if you get my drift!) :innocent: :lol:
Andy TG
Overbomber

AAAAAHHHH!!! - It must be Pick On Andy Day! - I must have missed the anouncement ;-)

My hair is falling out (very slowly) - due to the amounts of damage and abuse my "bounce" has suffered in the last 15 years.

It used to be firstly Dyed Black, Backcombed, Crimped - look at Bob Smith (Cure) - then I started to tie it back - causing even more damage. Its not falling out because I consume "animals" and I not visited Palm and Her Five Sisters in a Long While because of my lovely and often horny GF - So ThereAAAAAHHHH!!! - It must be Pick On Andy Day! - I must have missed the anouncement ;-)

My hair is falling out (very slowly) - due to the amounts of damage and abuse my "bounce" has suffered in the last 15 years.

It used to be firstly Dyed Black, Backcombed, Crimped - look at Bob Smith (Cure) - then I started to tie it back - causing even more damage. Its not falling out because I consume "animals" and I not visited Palm and Her Five Sisters in a Long While because of my lovely and often horny GF - So There
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

AAAAAHHHH!!! - It must be Pick On Andy Day! - I must have missed the anouncement :eek:

My hair is falling out (very slowly) :twisted: - due to the amounts of damage and abuse my "bounce" has suffered in the last 15 years.

It was firstly Dyed Black, Backcombed, Crimped - look at Bob Smith (Cure) - then I started to tie it back and still die it - causing even more damage. :eek:

Its not falling out because I consume "animals" and I have not visited Palm and Her Five Sisters in a Long While because of my lovely and often horny GF :notworthy: - So There ;D
This Is M & S S & M