False dawn?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

About as off-topic as we can get, however...

It's 1630 GMT...

It's still light (here in Leeds anyway), the birds have been tweeting, kids are out playing (usually very annoyingly, but not today), little planes are flying lazily overhead, there's even been an ice cream van driving around (again usually very annoyingly, today just SLIGHTLY annoyingly with its crap version of Greensleeves), it's mild outside...

Bl**dy hell...Mebbe Spring (and April) isn't that far away after all...

Anybody else (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway, apologies to everybody looking at this from the other half of the world!) looking forward to the end of what already seems like a winter that's taken just too long to realise it just isn't wanted and should consider getting outta here soon? Or should I just have embraced the season with g*thic passion (I don't bl**dy think so)?

Excuse my wittering... :roll: :? :) :innocent:
Amused to death...
hallucienate
Overbomber

(in the Northern Hemisphere anyway, apologies to everybody looking at this from the other half of the world!)
apology accepted
karin

Tracking you down whilst pissed was a chore. However m*****n accomplishhhhed or something
karin

Apologies Lars and Hallucinate for that interjection. I was Pissed :oops: but I'm sure I'm amongst friends and to paraphrase Judee Levinson and Iris Krall I'm allowed to be - caught slumped on the war memorial clutching a can of White Lighting, in a puddle of my own pee, after a night out with a lorry driver from Bolton... or was it Halifax ? :D
Lars Svensson

as long as it wasn't Slaithwaite or 'Ebden Bridge... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amused to death...
reverberater
Amphetamine Filth

Yeah i'm just over the pennines mate and i was only saying to my intended that it seems like we've gone straight from autumn to spring.

Can't complain mind :wink:
Guided by the light and by the catholic monochrome