Let's hear it for the sisters

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id ... 5&set_id=1
Nuns attack US weapons of mass destruction

Denver - A Catholic nun told a United States court on Thursday she was obeying President George Bush's call to dismantle weapons of mass destruction when she and two other sisters trespassed at an unmanned missile silo in northern Colorado.

Sister Carolyn Gilbert and two other Dominican sisters, Jackie Hudson and Ardeth Platte, are charged with sabotage and malicious destruction of property relating to an October 6 break-in at the Minuteman 3 silo near Greeley, Colorado.

Gilbert and Platte are peace activists in Baltimore, Maryland, and Hudson does similar work in Bremerton, Washington.

Since the trial opened on Monday, peace activists have packed the federal courtroom in Denver to support the nuns.

The three have said they cut cables and made the sign of the cross on the lid of the silo with their own blood before they were arrested by military police.

Platte told the court in an opening statement on Tuesday they wanted to protect the children of Iraq with a "symbolic disarmament".

"Our president has asked that weapons of mass destruction be destroyed," Gilbert told the court on Thursday.

"I had a duty, a responsibility and privilege to try and stop a crime, not only under God's law, but under US and international law," she said.

Bush, backed by Britain, launched a war against Iraq on March 19 for what he said was President Saddam Hussein's refusal to dismantle weapons of mass destruction.

The nuns have been in jail since October after refusing to be released on bond.

US district judge Robert Blackburn has said the women could not make use of the Nuremberg defence, which allows a citizen to break the law in order to prevent a crime against humanity.

If convicted, the women face up to 30 years in jail and fines of up to $250 000 (about R2-million).
Moz Magister
Road Kill

That will explain why when Saddam was asked how many weapons of mass destruction he had; he said "Nun" :lol:
Have Fun!

"As one door closes, another slams in your face"
Debaser
Overbomber

Are they doin' it for themselves?

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ hallucienate

Your Current Sig "Weekend Satanist" - What do you do the rest of the week? ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
hallucienate
Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:@ hallucienate

Your Current Sig "Weekend Satanist" - What do you do the rest of the week? ;-)
well, actually I'm more of a long weekend satanist :innocent:

nah, just a play on weekend christians. (bastards all week but go to church on Sunday to make it everything OK).
Moz Magister
Road Kill

If you're Catholic you can do that.
Have Fun!

"As one door closes, another slams in your face"
Big Si
School Bully

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030409/80/dxds9.html

:eek:
Nuns on the run after crash

ROME (Reuters) - Italian police say they are scouring the countryside for four nuns after a hit-and-run accident near the northern city of Bergamo.

The nuns, behind the wheel of a Citroen, ignored a stop sign at a crossroads and ploughed into a Mercedes driven by a 63-year-old man, who escaped uninjured.

Instead of stopping as Italian law requires, the nuns sped off before anyone could even get a glimpse of their car registration.

"This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing happening in all my years in the police. It's extremely strange," Enzo Fiocchi, the police chief heading the search, told Reuters by telephone from the village of Albano Sant'Alessandro on Wednesday.
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Please let us know about the outcome.

However I think she should have plead insanity.
Who would marry themselves to God and not get none?

:twisted:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it