fed up with all the twats that are on the internet?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

The Campaign for No Twats
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/oliver.ellis/faq.html
We are a wide-ranging group of people from all walks of life who have got fed up with all the twats that are on the internet, and decided to do something about it. We have a number of projects going that are attempting to deal with this problem.
thanks to mr "fat bob" moto for that one... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

hummmmmm, i can think of several trolling bastards in the 'other place' who are probably already on this (mr bitter, barry's bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest buddy in the whole world for 1 ;))
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++