CHRIS CATALIST INTERVIEW IN BOURGAS 2008

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
2024: Gent- Eindhoven - Lokeren - Madrid
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

chris wrote:...until record company executives are prohibited, and trust and creativity are legalised, you might as well just play them live and the bootlegging machine (generally, in our case, run and policed by the fans) will get the material out there
:o

:lol: ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Some of that interview almost suggests that there's recent new material that we may not have heard yet.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

mh I think I will regret that I didn’t travel to Bulgaria - like i regret not travelling to Belgium :cry:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Do you think The Sisters of Mercy have something in common with the modern gothic scene?
Speaking as a relative newcomer to the band, I don't think so - I think the Sisters have more in common with Ramones and Motorhead.

:notworthy: :notworthy: Da boy be a fast lernuh!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Dark
Underneath the Rock

*shakes head*
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

At least its something new & band related. :wink:

Von looks rather odd on picture No.3 to me... might be my alcohol stained pupils.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
eotunun
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
chris wrote:...until record company executives are prohibited, and trust and creativity are legalised, you might as well just play them live and the bootlegging machine (generally, in our case, run and policed by the fans) will get the material out there
:o

:lol: ;)
Yupp. That was the most interesting bit in this interview.
:wink:
Especially the policeing bit.
There is shadow under this red rock
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

stufarq wrote:Some of that interview almost suggests that there's recent new material that we may not have heard yet.
That's what I thought two years ago as well after having a chat with him. So far only Still has turned up.

Thanks for the link! Very nice... 8)
"as we walk on the floodland"
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

I suppose, if they've got to go another fifteen years wthout releasing anything, they have to ration the new songs.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.