Goths on the telly tonight

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

If you live in the Anglia region, there is a program about Bedford's goth population on tonight. Think it starts at about 11pm. Lost my TV guide so can't tell you exactly!

Some of my friends are in it. To be honest I didn't even KNOW there was a goth population left in Bedford apart from the handful I knew. Guess the new wave of new wave of new wave or whatever is around now!

Laugh, point and stare at the dodgy darklings! :wink:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Andy TG
Overbomber

As an aside, and nothing to do with "G****" as it were

Did anyone catch the "Rockbitch" Documentry on Channel 5 later last nite?

Such pretension nonsense I have not heard in a very very long time - and I happen to be quite a fan of kitsch and tackyness ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

I can tell by that shirt Andy!

( Ouch ... Here comes the aftershock )
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ X

I am floundering in a sea of confusion - what are YOU on about - PM me if thats appropriate! :-)
This Is M & S S & M
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

AndyTheGoth wrote:As an aside, and nothing to do with "G****" as it were

Did anyone catch the "Rockbitch" Documentry on Channel 5 later last nite?

Such pretension nonsense I have not heard in a very very long time - and I happen to be quite a fan of kitsch and tackyness ;-)

Yeah, but they had great :oops: :oops: though :wink:

used graphical representation for fear of censorship
Goths have feelings too
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ PIB

You are SOOOOOOOO Right :-) - in particular the "Spokeswitch" - sorry "Spokesperson" of the group!

Its a real shame that they no longer play any gigs, due to censorship issues it would appear! I would really like to have "seen" then in the flesh ;-)
This Is M & S S & M