Sisters Tour Thing 91 Rare Promo CD for sale

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
PeterHook
Road Kill

On eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0400682933

Sisters of Mercy "Tour Thing 91" Near Mint CD. This promo only disc was released by the Sisters' US record label in 1991 in very limited numbers to support their Vision Thing tour. I purchased this disc from Record Time in Roseville MI in 1992 or 1993 and I've only played it once or twice since. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only place that the 7" version of "This Corrosion" is available on CD, making this item unique. The tracklist is: 1. Blood Money 2. Possession 3. Rock and a Hard Place 4. This Corrosion 7" 5. 1959 6. Ribbons 7. Dr. Jeep 8. I Was Wrong. This disc is near mint; the disc itself has no surface scratches of any kind and the back insert is like new (this promo was not issued with a front insert). The scans are from my copy and are not stock photos. Buyer pays actual shipping costs plus $1.00 packaging to cover the cost of the jiffymailer; I do not gouge my customers on shipping (insurance and other postal services are extra per US post office pricing). I will ship to most places in the world excluding Russia as I've had problems with their postal system. Please remit payment in US funds via PayPal only. Payment must be received within 7 days of auction close otherwise negative feedback will result. I ship all purchases within 24 hours of payment receipt. Please feel free to e-mail me at dan2@dihydro.com with any questions. Good Luck!
James Blast
Banned

that's a very nice item, why would you part with it?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
PeterHook
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:that's a very nice item, why would you part with it?
I'm older now and my priorities have changed. I still love the Sisters, but no longer feel the need to be a completist.
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Went for $34.24 US
deadagain
Banned

it used to always be on sale for not less that £35, but seems to sell for far less these days.
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?