Setlist question

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Patti82
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

So more questions from me today :)

2 May 1991 - Petõfi Csarnokba, Budapest, Hungary I need to know if the setlist here: http://sisterswiki.org/Thu%2C_02-May-1991 is correct or not?

Same goes with this one: 14 July 1991 - Kingswood Music Theatre, Toronto, Canada http://sisterswiki.org/Sun%2C_14-Jul-1991

Also can anyone comfirm that Loud was playing at this concert togehter with TSOM? 16 May 1991 - Sportpaleis, Gent, Belgium

Thanks in advance!
the-happening

I don't remember LOUD supporting at Gent (I was there) this gig was a replacement for the cancelled DEINZE gig the year before and my ticket was for the DEINZE gig. Can't help with the tacklists for the other two gigs.
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
Patti82

the-happening wrote:I don't remember LOUD supporting at Gent (I was there) this gig was a replacement for the cancelled DEINZE gig the year before and my ticket was for the DEINZE gig. Can't help with the tacklists for the other two gigs.
Thanks for this info, then I know that I can skip that piece of information...

Actually this setlist hunt and the hunt for which other performers on gigs seems sort of endless and sometimes some what impossible.

So if any of you that is sitting on a large collection with shows that you only use for rare trades could confirm the two previous gigs setlist I would be very grateful indeed.

Also two more questions have come up (hopefully slightly easier):

Crystal Palace 1993 - was it only TSOM and Depeche or should there also be listed Dub Syndicate and Marxman?

Superbang 1993 (all shows) - do anyone know exactly who performed on which date (because it seems to have been some variation in performers depending on date)?
the-happening

The line up was supposed to be SISTERS,Ramones, Monster Magnet, Type O Negative and La Costa Rasa. I think TON were kicked off the tour by Eldritch calling them "fascist bastards" (or something along those lines) The Brixton shows were supposed to be supported by Curve and the Young Gods (plus LCR) but not sure if they played as I didn't get in early!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

02May1991 Budapest, Hungary Petofi Hall CD First and Last and Always / Lucretia My Reflection / Body and Soul / Ribbons / Alice / Dominion-Mother Russia / Amphetamine Logic / Detonation Boulevard / Marian / This Corrosion / Gimme Shelter / Flood II / Temple of Love / Something Fast / Jolene / Valentine

14July1991 Toronto, Canada Kingswood Theater ** Intro, First And Last And Always, Lucretia My Reflection, Body And Soul, Possession, Ribbons, Alice, Dominion/Mother Russia, Amphetamine Logic, Detonation Boulevard, Temple Of Love, Flood II, This Corrosion, Something Fast, Vision Thing

fairly sure i have this one. maybe not allowed to declare it
Goths have feelings too
Patti82

Thanks for the information guys. Setlists for 1991 shows will now be updated correctly. As for the Super bang tour I have managed to find out that TON was kicked out on the 7th so no more listings of them after that date.

The only question mark still remaining is if there where more bands playing on Crystal Palace 1993?
the-happening

There are mentions on depeche mode sites that Dub Syndicate and Marxman were on the bill as well at Crystal Palace, but again don't remember!
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Patti82

Being645 wrote:seems they played ... see :

http://www.lastfm.de/event/246065+Depec ... +July+1993
Crap! I have looked at that site but the English version and they weren't listed there... Typical isn't it? :urff:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

... :roll: ... the web ... and all that ...

And unfortunately they don't even list all concerts of a tour there ...
Patti82

I just find it funny that different languages is not synchronized together - so that if someone edits something in Germany people that use the English page will also see this.. Because I really didn't think of looking at German pages :(