Buxville Announcement

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

*** Start Buxville Announcement ***

Ok boys and girls, it’s not often I feel the need nor desire to meddle in the affairs of mortals, but some things will not be tolerated…

Today a member has found themselves banned, they have been shown the door and will not be allowed to return, harsh? Well, life’s like that.

Heartland is, and always will be an easy going place to hang out, a place to chat about anything and everything that lights your candle, we like it like that, we kinda figure you do to, or you wouldn’t be here reading this now.

One thing that has never been, and will never be, tolerated is racism, in whatever form it decides to rear it’s ugly, ignorant, little head.

I don’t feel the need to go into details, needless to say, if you don’t agree with this policy, you know where the door is…

That is all.

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
Buxville@myheartland.co.uk

*** End Buxville Announcement ***
Last edited by Chairman Bux on 06 Jun 2003, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

Way to go Bux
Stamp that sh*t out before it even starts.
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

"Heartland is, and always will be an easy going place to hang out, a place to chat about anything and everything that lights your candle, we like it like that, we kinda figure you do to, or you wouldn’t be here reading this now. "

Can't disagree with that Mr B...obviously not aware of who it was or what they said.....presume (hope) it was a gatecrasher....
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Zuma wrote:"Heartland is, and always will be an easy going place to hang out, a place to chat about anything and everything that lights your candle, we like it like that, we kinda figure you do to, or you wouldn’t be here reading this now. "

Can't disagree with that Mr B...obviously not aware of who it was or what they said.....presume (hope) it was a gatecrasher....
a re-occuring gatecrasher who surfaces his fat, greasy moon-face every now and again for a round of jew-baiting and hitler gloryfing... he can't seem to take the hint that just because the sisters have an interest with all things germanic, it doesnt mean we're fascist neo-nazis, like him.

c*nt.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Quiff Boy wrote:
Zuma wrote:"Heartland is, and always will be an easy going place to hang out, a place to chat about anything and everything that lights your candle, we like it like that, we kinda figure you do to, or you wouldn’t be here reading this now. "

a re-occuring gatecrasher who surfaces his fat, greasy moon-face every now and again for a round of jew-baiting and hitler gloryfing... he can't seem to take the hint that just because the sisters have an interest with all things germanic, it doesnt mean we're fascist neo-nazis, like him.

c*nt.

:eek:

you ain't a fattist are you mr qb? :P
Goths have feelings too
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

ugly
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Wow, heavy. Wasn't me.

just in case you were wondering.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

I'm still here!

'Rass-cists'! Boo!

Is Chairman Bux 'Terry' to Quiffboy's 'Arthur' then?
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Big Si
School Bully

Ed Rhombus wrote:I'm still here!

'Rass-cists'! Boo!

Is Chairman Bux 'Terry' to Quiffboy's 'Arthur' then?
As long as they both don't start singing :urff: ;D http://tv.cream.org/themes/minder_indoors.mp3
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i could be so good for you... ;) :twisted:
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Choon!
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The very idea that the Sisters have fans from the racist far-right literaly astonishes me :(

I know the band have a heightened sense of Irony, but don't these "fans" think that Von touring with Public Enemy and stating "The Sisters of Mercy are a left-wing institution" might be stretching Irony a bit far if they were racists :eek:

Right, I'm off to listen to "Nazi Punks f**k Off" till my ears bleed ;D :von:
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

I'm dying of curiosity- what did this racist f**k actually write?
Gazza for England manager
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Black Shuk wrote:I'm dying of curiosity- what did this racist f**k actually write?
PM ;)
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Aw, no fair. Now we all want one...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

in short, he posted some incredibly offensive remarks aimed at jewish and non-white people, made dismissive comments about the WWII holocaust, and posted material from, and links to, white supremacist, neo-nazi and other "hate" websites.

nice chap huh? :evil:

and i will re-iterate: this forum WILL NOT be used for that sh*t. end of story. anyone found posting such material will be banned, your posts removed and your details reported to your isp.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Bloody hell, well, I guess you've got to have a hobby...

(unless you're hateful supermacist scum, then you might as well f**k off)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Jim wrote:Bloody hell, well, I guess you've got to have a hobby...

(unless you're hateful supermacist scum, then you might as well f**k off)
couldnt have put it better myself... :von:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:in short, he posted some incredibly offensive remarks aimed at jewish and non-white people, made dismissive comments about the WWII holocaust.
So it's kind of like what was on my junior school sylabus then :evil: :(
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Blimey.
Dan
Overbomber

Big Si wrote: As long as they both don't start singing :urff: ;D http://tv.cream.org/themes/minder_indoors.mp3
At this stage I think ANY new material would be most welcome! :roll:
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Ok pop kids,

Those of you who need to read this (that is, everyone) will have done so, so it can now be consigned to the annuls of history...

Thank you for you kind attention.

That is all,

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville@myheartland.co.uk
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too