Rock music mags/papers with SOM

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
FTM
Road Kill

I’ve seven rock music magazines & papers for sale that feature SOM;

Spiral Scratch (Oct 1988) – with Eldritch interview 7� single + Sister’s gigography

Melody Maker (24/31 Dec 1988) – Eldritch’s heroes (+ H*ssey’s heroes on the next page & All About Eve interview)

Melody Maker (6 Jan 1990) – Eldritch interview (+ 2 page Hussey interview)

N.M.E. (2 Sep 1989) – singles reviewed by Patricia Morrison

Melody Maker (6 Oct 1990) – Eldritch interview (+ Fields Of The Nephilim & Gun Club interviews)

Melody Maker (16 Feb 1991) – Bruhn & Bricheno interview

Select (May 1992) – Eldritch interview

They’re all originals and they’re all in excellent/brand new condition – no pages missing no stains etc. They’ve been stored very well over the years. Only MM (16 Feb 1991 has a ripped cover - but apart from that is in excellent condition). I’m selling each of them for £5.00. If you’re interested in any of them please email me [email address in my profile].
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

o.O
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
FTM
Road Kill

Spiral Scracth and Select have been sold.

Here are a few more which may be of interest;

GHOST DANCE
Melody Maker (30 Sep 1989) quarter-page interview with Anne Marie & Gary Marx

Sounds (28 Oct 1989) 1-page interview with Anne Marie & Gary Marx.

ALL ABOUT EVE
Melody Maker (24/31 Dec 1988) – A year in the life of A.A.E. by Julianne Regan (Christmas double issue - other pages include Eldritch & Hussey)

Number One (5 May 1989)

Record Mirror (7 Oct 1989) – interview

N.M.E. (21 Oct 1989) – interview

Melody Maker (8 Jun 1991) – Julianne interview

Melody Maker (26 Oct 1991) – interview