Birthday T shirts

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
Baroncarter
Road Kill

Does anybody know whether in these times of austerity there will be free t shirts for the birthday party?

I'm guessing not but it does seem to be a tradition.

more importantly will there be cup cakes? I need to know so I don't fill up on curry / beer before hand.

Ian C
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

he's said there will be cupcakes yeah :D

i doubt free shirts though - the 20th annoversary gig was a fairly "secret" gig wasnt it? this is 2 nights at the poly... i think it would bankrupt them to give free tees away this time :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Baroncarter wrote:Does anybody know whether in these times of austerity there will be free t shirts for the birthday party?
Is Nick Cave coming then?
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:

i have been (admittedly unreliably) informed that he will be accompanied by Mr. Clarinet, with whom he intends to get thoroughly pished on the pope's blood.

:innocent:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

ribbons69 wrote:
Baroncarter wrote:Does anybody know whether in these times of austerity there will be free t shirts for the birthday party?
Is Nick Cave coming then?
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"