. Best vids of the tour,and the Oscar goes to.........

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
Morale Vampire
Road Kill

Just found this, possiby pre-posted but what the hell, it really is the best channel, multiple wonders to be seen. So much :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: to this person.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lasyboylive ... JjqpmPOfsQ
Being645
Above the Chemist

... :notworthy: ... sisterstekland ...
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

These are not really mine :innocent:
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

sisterstekland wrote:
These are not really mine :innocent:
your own stuff looks better anyway ;D
circle
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Your channel is top stuff P. And I agree with DocSommer, your videos are better (and this one is excellent, so... :notworthy: )
darkcircleroom4.blogspot.com
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

I just press the red button and gives a good angle for my camera, it took me a long time to find a good one.
I'm not doing a competition, I just try to come back with a beautiful souvenir, nothing better than a video ;D
sometime i'm lucky, sometimes not at all

But for Brussels, all my plans worked as I had hoped, I watched many video on youtube to get a good position before the show ;D
There is some rules to follow if you want to get a good shot aswell. I can say that I have a little experience :wink:
Morale Vampire
Road Kill

sisterstekland wrote:I just press the red button and gives a good angle for my camera, it took me a long time to find a good one.
I'm not doing a competition, I just try to come back with a beautiful souvenir, nothing better than a video ;D
sometime i'm lucky, sometimes not at all

But for Brussels, all my plans worked as I had hoped, I watched many video on youtube to get a good position before the show ;D
There is some rules to follow if you want to get a good shot aswell. I can say that I have a little experience :wink:
Modesty and a good eye :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: