2003 vids

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I've been checking around Ebay for some 2003 boot vids and can hardly find any! I thought there'd be loads around but I only found one trader in Germany who's selling the Forum gigs. So are the vids not good quality? And are there any others around apart from the Forum vids?

Cheers all.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I have Masters of the 2 forum gigs, DV shot stereo sound, the sound is great, the pictures are very smoke filled, but still much bewtter than the usual bootleg video fair.

im in the UK

Matt
Dan
Overbomber

I wouldn't bother with any of the 2003 videos. You could se f*ck all at the gigs, so you'll see even less on a video.
allfear

Agreed, while the technical quility of 2003 vid is good, the sisters peformance, is well, p*ss poor really

Matt
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

allfear wrote:I have Masters of the 2 forum gigs, DV shot stereo sound, the sound is great, the pictures are very smoke filled, but still much bewtter than the usual bootleg video fair.

im in the UK

Matt
Thanks for the info. I'd still like to get the shows as I was there. Would you be willing to do a copy? I only have CDs to trade though.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
allfear

yeah we can sort something drop us a pm or mail

matt
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Well, I've tried to live without a vid of the '03 Forum gigs - but I can't. Can anyone help please? I've got stuff to trade. :D
Christian
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I recently was told that there are DVD's of both London gigs available in record shops in London. Anybody on the list who can get me copies of both shows on DVD? Any help appreciated! Would pay cash or could also trade with other Sisters stuff (Frankfurt 2003 audio CD in digipak for instance).
jenzi-benzi

VIDEOS?
I would trade many concerts for those 2 videos (are they on SVCD or DVD???)?
Send PM for tradinglist
Do I drive or am I driven?
doc P

Christian wrote:I recently was told that there are DVD's of both London gigs available in record shops in London. Anybody on the list who can get me copies of both shows on DVD? Any help appreciated! Would pay cash or could also trade with other Sisters stuff (Frankfurt 2003 audio CD in digipak for instance).
somebody is selling dvd-rs on ebay, pretty expensive though
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
allfear

the original filmer / seller if the forum gigs is Chris Adams master8uk@aol.com

Chris Adams is NOT his real name of corse.

Matt
biggy

"Chris Adams" is the worst person ever for sending stuff out too .
It may take 3 months to get it (if you hassle him) & if you get dvds from him expect to send them back up to 5 times until you get one that works . His VHS videos work better . It's a shame he's s**t because he does the best quality bootleg stuff ever .
He's under the arches at Camden market every Sunday selling his stuff & he always has very up to date stuff like gigs from 3 days before .
Adrenochrome
Road Kill

Thank´s for the warning!

I was thinking about asking him for london 19.04. on DVD..
no i guess it´s better to wait a buy it here on a recordfair

tim
"Take Me Down To The Paradise City Where The Gras Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty"
biggy

Adrenochrome wrote:Thank´s for the warning!

I was thinking about asking him for london 19.04. on DVD..
no i guess it´s better to wait a buy it here on a recordfair

tim

don't get me wrong , his bootlegs of most bands are pretty much the best quality available . I've just learned to get videos & not dvds from him & to be prepared to have to kick him up the arse .