Bauhaus

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

FireInReptileHouse wrote: 19 Aug 2022, 15:38 Tonight! Who's coming would love to see some of you there!
forgive me for saying but i would rather eat glass (than watch Bauhaus that is, i'd like to meet you!) but i wish everyone who's going a damned fine night.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 19 Aug 2022, 17:36
FireInReptileHouse wrote: 19 Aug 2022, 15:38 Tonight! Who's coming would love to see some of you there!
forgive me for saying but i would rather eat glass (than watch Bauhaus that is, i'd like to meet you!) but i wish everyone who's going a damned fine night.
Hahaha I will respectfully disagree! DJ loves the Sisters... has played Logic, Flood II and as I speak (or type!) This Corrosion
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Sorry. Not coming to London but I will see them in Berlin on Monday. So excited. And what’s not to like about Bauhaus? ;D
How was it by the way?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Icon wrote: 20 Aug 2022, 08:54 Sorry. Not coming to London but I will see them in Berlin on Monday. So excited. And what’s not to like about Bauhaus? ;D
How was it by the way?
s**t by the sounds of it. Made an 85 JAMC gig look epic
Goths have feelings too
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Oh dear! :(
I‘ll see what I‘m in for today. :?
Pista
Cureboi

US tour's off after Peter Murphy checks into rehab
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

I must say they were absolutely brilliant in Berlin. They played for almost two hours and Peter Murphy talked to they crowd and showed no signs of wear. To me it’s sort of surprising that he needs to go to rehab. Always suggests drugs or alcohol to me. He showed no such signs in Berlin. Whatever it is. I wish him a quick and thorough recovery.