Need some sisters reviews!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
martyn
Road Kill

For those of you who dont know, www.bittersweetembrace.co.uk is a new Alternative music site dedicated to fan reviews and the furtherance of Alternative music by fans and bands alike , it contains a review section, it also contains extensive forums and sections on band biogs etc, soon to be comming are interviews and expose's of various alternative bands and nightcubs .. If anyone is interested you can all write you own reviews on just about anything alternative related you want, all you have to do is register , this is a non profit site, by fans for fans .
I hope you enjoy

would someone please review some sisters !! or send me sisters news :)

Martyn Bowkett
www.bittersweetembrace.co.uk
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

cool! best of luck with the project martyn :von:

if the sisters ever tour again i'm sure someone will provide you with a new gig review, failing that has anyone got any 2003 tour reviews they'd like to volunteer for martyn's site? :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
martyn
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:cool! best of luck with the project martyn :von:

if the sisters ever tour again i'm sure someone will provide you with a new gig review, failing that has anyone got any 2003 tour reviews they'd like to volunteer for martyn's site? :)
That would be really awesome ! come on guys :)