british sea power... new brit indie/goth showing promise

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
unbeliever
Road Kill

just thought i'd give a shout out to anyone who has given this band the time of day and not just passed them off as another indie band.

the spirit of st. louis is as good a reason as any to check them out - and they do deserve your time and attention. the media hasnt picked up on them fully yet, but then again, what do they know about talent?

http://www.britishseapower.co.uk/

go - download and buy. who-else would give the crowd free bucks fizz at the gig?

stay happy/gnihgual eid
i find it kinda funny
i find it kinda sad
the dreams in which im dying
are the best ive ever had
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Got a copy of Carrion with last months X-Ray magazine CD. Rather good I thought.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
reverberater
Amphetamine Filth

Heard a lot about em but no tracks as yet. Gonna have to give em a whirl methinks now, cheers :wink:
Guided by the light and by the catholic monochrome
Debaser
Overbomber

unbeliever wrote:
go - download and buy. who-else would give the crowd free bucks fizz at the gig?
The same band that gave awaY THEIR OWN BRAND oooops...mint cake at Leeds or chocolate bars (apparently)

It's nice when a band tries....
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else