looking for some feedback

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Since most of us are into that industrial darkwave sound i would really like to ask you for some feedback for a song of mine that is still in progress.Please be honest,i do this as a hobby in between my movie projects so any feedback and critique is welcome.it's more like a sountrack song,no vocals recorded yet

https://soundcloud.com/the-sulfur-elect ... asure-unit

:)
Keep Music Evil
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Since you asked us to be honest ...
... I think this is great ! A really full sound, throbbing bass, melody change or ending before it outstays its welcome. I already account for about fifteen per cent of the plays of this track - I can just imagine vintage Rodney Orpheus gruffly intoning over it. I like some of the older psychedelic industrial stuff on that page too. Well done ! :notworthy:
Pista
Cureboi

I'm liking it & can see it as a soundtrack piece too.
One thing I would offer is to brighten up the hi hat sounds a touch. the "sss" sounds almost seem to "lisp" . They could be crisper I think.
Otherwise :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
damagedone

Thanx for the feedback,much appreciated.there are a few things i wanna change then send it for mastering.
I do agree about the hi hat,will correct that
:notworthy:
Keep Music Evil
SomVildTiger
Road Kill

Totally dig that man

been trying to follow the rythm

you sure this is evil?
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

It's you! :P

Been a big fan of "Betty Chain" since 2010. I once downloaded it and burnt it to CDr. Then had my Girls get the DJ in Heidelberg's most popular niteclub to play it. It emptied the dance floor for a minute or so, as we danced about like maniacs, but the dance floor soon filled up again. It is a top dance tune. Even in its current format.

You're doing a good job. :von:

For the curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4S1OYM6sOw :notworthy:
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
damagedone

thanx for the kind words,man.Yeah,i tend to go with more psychedelic sound sometimes.That is my general idea,mixing psych guitars and sounds with proper drum machine rhythm.
It's kind of hard to find a suitable voice,though.After all it's for my own pleasure and as long as some other people like it,i am satisfied. :notworthy:
Keep Music Evil
scotty
Overbomber

Does it sound like Atomic Kitten?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:Does it sound like Atomic Kitten?
:lol: I've missed you man.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I quite liked that song in the first post. Nice one, damagedone 8) :notworthy:
in dub we trust