Marc Almond - go on, ask him anything

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

He's going to be doing a webchat on Teh Graun next Monday - comments are open for any questions you fancy asking.[/url]
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Marc, how did that dog spunk get into your stomach in the first place
Goths have feelings too
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Damn, I missed it. Did anyone ask what got into his heart keeping his soul and senses apart? Always bugged me that.
Pista
Cureboi

Microcosmia wrote:Damn, I missed it. Did anyone ask what got into his heart keeping his soul and senses apart? Always bugged me that.
:lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
ruffers
Overbomber

Maybe you didn't miss it -

"I’m afraid we’ve had to say hello and wave goodbye to Marc Almond this morning. He did make it to the Guardian office but wasn’t in the right frame of mind for the webchat. Apologies if you tuned in or posted questions - I guess we’ve all had Monday mornings like that. Hopefully we can get Marc back in later in the week to answer your questions. Will post any updates here."

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/liv ... stions-now

"The right frame of mind" eh?
Chucking another log on
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

paint it black wrote:Marc, how did that dog spunk get into your stomach in the first place
:lol:
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

ruffers wrote:Maybe you didn't miss it -

"I’m afraid we’ve had to say hello and wave goodbye to Marc Almond this morning. He did make it to the Guardian office but wasn’t in the right frame of mind for the webchat. Apologies if you tuned in or posted questions - I guess we’ve all had Monday mornings like that. Hopefully we can get Marc back in later in the week to answer your questions. Will post any updates here."

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/liv ... stions-now

"The right frame of mind" eh?
Maybe his soul and senses were apart again.
Poor fella. :innocent: