Hello there

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
NessyD73
Road Kill

Hi ya,
Just joined so thought I better say a quick hi before I'm deleted as spam. Hoping for news of a tour as it's been too long (well last year) but that's way too long in my book. This year is shaping up nicely with KJ and Pete Murphy so I just need these guys to add themselves to the list.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Hi, welcome here, NessyD73 ... enjoy your stay... :D ...

Anyway, it doesn't really look like any Sisters gigs this year, as Ben and Chris are underway elsewhere in autumn ... but one never knows ...

I, for one, would also appreciate another short tour or a one-off gig ... while on the other hand, Eldritch might be using the time off to create something different ... 8) :von: ...
and hell, in that case ... waiting for next year seems absolutely reasonable ...
Pista
Cureboi

Hello & welcome :D
Some discussion underway on tours here.
Not sure all of it's serious though :lol:

Before anyone gets in before me..... YCBTO. Yes or no? ;D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

[quote="Being645"]Hi, welcome here, NessyD73 ... enjoy your stay... :D ...

Anyway, it doesn't really look like any Sisters gigs this year, as Ben and Chris are underway elsewhere in autumn ... but one never knows ...

I, for one, would also appreciate another short tour or a one-off gig ... while on the other hand, Eldritch might be using the time off to create something different ... 8) :von: ...
and hell, in that case ... waiting for next year seems absolutely reasonable ...[/quote

Tbf Chris could be replaced by a block of lard and Ben a poodle and no one would notice as long as said lard and poodle wore shades
Goths have feelings too
czuczu
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:
Being645 wrote:Hi, welcome here, NessyD73 ... enjoy your stay... :D ...

and hell, in that case ... waiting for next year seems absolutely reasonable ...

Tbf Chris could be replaced by a block of lard and Ben a poodle and no one would notice as long as said lard and poodle wore shades
:lol:

eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

paint it black wrote:
and yet five of your wierd three-legged pounds says if they did you'd still be at the front for every gig :wink:

Hi Nessy, welcome to Heartland. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

howzit! strapped in for the ride of your life Nessy?! 8)
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity