What Pixies song are you?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

http://www.eyeofdog.com/QuizPixies.html

In Heaven.
You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax.
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

"Where is my mind?"

You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...

So many quizzes, so little time. I'm with Izzy on this one.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

"Hey"

It's hard to get to know you, but once people do, they're in for a wild ride. You had a rough childhood, and it reflects in your speech and mannerisms- you're focused on things like whores and crack babies, which fascinates people at first but may ultimately drive them away. Despite your somewhat depraved outward persona, you're a truly decent person who craves and deserves love and friendships.
Ouch. :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Where is my Mind?

You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.

:roll: :D
Zwei bier bitte.....
hallucienate
Overbomber

Monkey Gone To Heaven
You're always the one who stands out in a crowd. People look forward to seeing you. You're well dressed, well-mannered, but spontaneous enough that it's very easy for you to make friends. Your interests include the paranormal and government conspiracies, but you also enjoy sitting back and eating a good meal. You probably have a lot of pets that you take care of obsessively.
elguiri
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Hey
It's hard to get to know you, but once people do, they're in for a wild ride. You had a rough childhood, and it reflects in your speech and mannerisms- you're focused on things like whores and crack babies, which fascinates people at first but may ultimately drive them away. Despite your somewhat depraved outward persona, you're a truly decent person who craves and deserves love and friendships.
methinks this one doesnt work very well :urff:
"Very Elderly Bastard Groovy"
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

speaking of the Pixies, are any other Heartlanders going to see Frank Black in Manchester next week?
Gazza for England manager
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Moi?

hey
been trying to meet you
hey
must be a devil between us
or whores in my head
whores at my door
whores in my bed
but hey
where
have you
been if you go i will surely die
we're chained
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Monkey Gone To Heaven
You're always the one who stands out in a crowd. People look forward to seeing you. You're well dressed, well-mannered, but spontaneous enough that it's very easy for you to make friends. Your interests include the paranormal and government conspiracies, but you also enjoy sitting back and eating a good meal. You probably have a lot of pets that you take care of obsessively.

Naturally....
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Hey

:eek:
Only a paand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Black Shuck wrote:speaking of the Pixies, are any other Heartlanders going to see Frank Black in Manchester next week?
Nah not this time...the 'going out' has got a bit out of hand lately and I really had to do something.

Nope am just going to wait til next April and do something mad like a US Pixies gig or two......

HHmmmnn think I'd better mail 'em me term dates
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

In Heaven.
You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax.
The song from the movie Eraserhead by David Lynch :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
But "cheery personality"?? :eek: Uhm, no........
On the animal question they did not have cats though....
myspace.com/lynchfanatic