Friends Reunited

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

This is my entry in the'profile' section of in Friends Reunited -

In 1980 I ended up in Pontypridd after a particularly heavy drinking session with a long distance lorry driver( from Halifax) and I've stayed ever since. I'm an ex lap dancer who now works in Sainsbury's (on the check-out no less ). I'm divorced (twice ) I have 6 lovely kids aged 2 to 17, the eldest Taffy is in Strangeways but it was a set up.
:wink:

What's yours ? :D
Zwei bier bitte.....
Andy TG
Overbomber

Having seen the recent "Friends Reunited" documentry on Channel Five - I would suggest "Friends Reunited - Best Avoided" ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
karin

I agree ( geez ! this thread is going to die a death.....)
Zwei bier bitte.....
Andy TG
Overbomber

karin wrote:I agree ( geez ! this thread is going to die a death.....)
@ Karin - Early days yet Kiddo - Early days! :-)
This Is M & S S & M
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

@Andy....

Missed that documentary...

Do Tell!!!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Serendipityhaven

surely you should just take the hint and dont bother looking to reunite yourself with your absent friends?

if theyre that hard to get in touch with,maybe theres a reason for that?

or maybe thats just me :wink:

besides which-that organisation is cursed-that tv documentary said so and that means its all true.
join and be damned :twisted:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

'Still slightly strange'

With my dad being in the Army, we did tend to move around alot, tis a very good way of getting back in touch, have now started to talk to quite a few peeps thanks to it!!!
Only a paand.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

They chucked me off for lying on my one. I think I was a bit abusive as well - as if I'd want to talk to any of the sh*ts I was at school with. If I liked them I'd still speak to them - you don't just "lose touch" by accident.

And I certainly don't want to "revisit the past" - suddenly going "oh, weren't we childish - look how much we've grown up, we can be friends now". I'll hate every f*cker who ever crossed me till the day I die. In fact, the only thing it's got going for it is it might help me track the f*ckers down that bit faster.

Only reason people use that piece of sh*te is to either try and pull someone or boast a bit, or both. Sad attention seeking w*nkers - that's the audience for a site like that.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:'Still slightly strange'

With my dad being in the Army, we did tend to move around alot, tis a very good way of getting back in touch, have now started to talk to quite a few peeps thanks to it!!!
Sorry SG, you posted while I was typing.

It's not a "personal attack" just a general feeling of distaste.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Jim wrote:They chucked me off for lying on my one. I think I was a bit abusive as well - as if I'd want to talk to any of the sh*ts I was at school with. If I liked them I'd still speak to them - you don't just "lose touch" by accident.

And I certainly don't want to "revisit the past" - suddenly going "oh, weren't we childish - look how much we've grown up, we can be friends now". I'll hate every f*cker who ever crossed me till the day I die. In fact, the only thing it's got going for it is it might help me track the f*ckers down that bit faster.

Only reason people use that piece of sh*te is to either try and pull someone or boast a bit, or both. Sad attention seeking w*nkers - that's the audience for a site like that.
Damn--you took the words right out of my mouth.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Jim wrote:as if I'd want to talk to any of the sh*ts I was at school with. If I liked them I'd still speak to them - you don't just "lose touch" by accident.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I suppose for some it's nice, but I'd be with Jim on this one.

People on my list worth finding are the ones you need to hire a detective to find. :wink: :innocent: :von:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Poor Corpy.....your road kill again!

What happened????
hallucienate
Overbomber

I've got a 10 year reunion coming up in December I'm half wandering wether to go or not. I hated school (all boys, uniforms AND straw hats). I wouldn't go, but my friend is flying back from Oz a week before for a holiday and he wants to go...

I went to the 5 year reunion and was completely trashed before I got there, the guy I went with last time now lives in Norwich, and he ain't going this time.

Ho-hum, do I really want to see those sad wankers? At what price friendship?
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Black Planet wrote:Poor Corpy.....your road kill again!

What happened????
I have no idea--my account got erased, as well as all my posts, if you've noticed. Paddy's on the case :notworthy: . I almost had a heart attack cos I thought I'd got kicked off. But then I remembered I'm too nice. :D

So if anyone had PM'ed anything important, please resend as it's all gone. :cry:

Back to watching Big Si eat lobster in the front. :roll:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Jim wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:'Still slightly strange'

Sorry SG, you posted while I was typing.

It's not a "personal attack" just a general feeling of distaste.
S'ok, I'm not offended in the slightest :D

Sme like it, some don't, it's as simple as that!!
Only a paand.
Serendipityhaven

come to think of it,last night i found it very tricky posting in the currently listening to...tyhread.sometimes was refused access alltogether,sometimes got as far as trying to leave a reply then was told no further posts were accepted on this topic-like it was locked or some such...
took few attempts to leave a post on it.
no other probs like it with other threads tho
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Big Si
School Bully

CorpPunk wrote:Back to watching Big Si eat lobster in the front. :roll:
:?:

Never tried it! You'll find me eating Haggis

And shouldn't your name be CorpPunkette? :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Big Si wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:Back to watching Big Si eat lobster in the front. :roll:
:?:

Never tried it! You'll find me eating Haggis

**Bleh!**

Big Si wrote:And shouldn't your name be CorpPunkette? :wink: :D
No, cos I'm way too hard to be an 'ette'. :twisted:

Bring it on!
Andy TG
Overbomber

Jim wrote:They chucked me off for lying on my one. I think I was a bit abusive as well - as if I'd want to talk to any of the sh*ts I was at school with. If I liked them I'd still speak to them - you don't just "lose touch" by accident.

I have to say that I agree with "Jim" and on others on this one!

Besides this site, and others like it, charge members £5.00 to join - 2 Million+ members in the UK - Who knows how many members in other countries being charged a nominal membership fee - You do the maths!!!!

Somebody is making a hell of a lot money!

I propose that we start a "Sisters Fans Reunited" site - charge just £2.00 and RAKE IT IN! ;-)
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:

I have to say that I agree with "Jim" and on others on this one!

Besides this site, and others like it, charge members £5.00 to join - 2 Million+ members in the UK - Who knows how many members in other countries being charged a nominal membership fee - You do the maths!!!!

Somebody is making a hell of a lot money!

I propose that we start a "Sisters Fans Reunited" site - charge just £2.00 and RAKE IT IN! ;-)
BTW - I am Joking! (Or am I?)
This Is M & S S & M
cyn

Friendz...have found them talked, caught up how many kids, etc. Send Christmas cards once a year then you drift apart again...
Of course when your in a 12 step program one of your step is to find people and make amends... :?
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Sexygoth wrote:With my dad being in the Army, we did tend to move around alot, tis a very good way of getting back in touch, have now started to talk to quite a few peeps thanks to it!!!
I tend to agree with SG that being a forces brat made it difficult to keep in touch. Having said that, the upside is that I manged to track down my 77-79 gang from germany (the ones I've bothered looking for) and we get together twice a year to get trashed.

On the downside, I managed to attract the attentions of someone who I vaguely remembered. Unfortunately she turned out to be the psycho bitch stalker from hell. But after 12 months of harrassment, resulting in us changing all our phone numbers, having our mail vetted and taking out an injunction she dissapeared.

I suppose the moral is be careful, as there's some weird, twisted fcukers out there, who have no life and can't wait to get their claws into yours ...
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:With my dad being in the Army, we did tend to move around alot, tis a very good way of getting back in touch, have now started to talk to quite a few peeps thanks to it!!!
I tend to agree with SG that being a forces brat made it difficult to keep in touch. Having said that, the upside is that I manged to track down my 77-79 gang from germany (the ones I've bothered looking for) and we get together twice a year to get trashed.

On the downside, I managed to attract the attentions of someone who I vaguely remembered. Unfortunately she turned out to be the psycho bitch stalker from hell. But after 12 months of harrassment, resulting in us changing all our phone numbers, having our mail vetted and taking out an injunction she dissapeared.

I suppose the moral is be careful, as there's some weird, twisted fcukers out there, who have no life and can't wait to get their claws into yours ...
I always thought being stalked must be quite flattering. Is it?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Jim wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:

I always thought being stalked must be quite flattering. Is it?
No. Not when their intention is to destroy you and everything you have or ever held dear.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Johnny Boy wrote: I suppose the moral is be careful, as there's some weird, twisted fcukers out there, who have no life and can't wait to get their claws into yours ...
I know the feeling well, JB. :urff:

But there's nothing like Escape, and Papa Doc Duvalier voodoo! :wink: :wink: