Reptile House LP

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Just wondering.

I've got a few copies of the RH 12" and one of them has the lyric sheet insert. I'm under the impression this whacks the price up a bit - am I right? What sort of difference does it make?
etc.

ta.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Big Si
School Bully

Jim wrote:Just wondering.

I've got a few copies of the RH 12" and one of them has the lyric sheet insert. I'm under the impression this whacks the price up a bit - am I right? What sort of difference does it make?
etc.

ta.
10 yrs ago it was worth at least £20! But as for now I don't know.

I bought mine 13 yrs ago for £3 at Middlesbrough record fair ;D :D

http://members.fortunecity.com/sompromo ... se/RH.html
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
surexform
Road Kill

I got one last month on eBay in excellent condition for £17.99.

I was pleased with that :)
The inmates are running the asylum
Jim
Slight Overbomber

That's cool - I'd seen it with insert for about 20 quid - I guess thats still the going rate. Why is the insert so scarce?
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Jim wrote:That's cool - I'd seen it with insert for about 20 quid - I guess thats still the going rate. Why is the insert so scarce?
Limited edition?

On a more general theme in the late 70's/early 80's most initial pressings of vinyl came with some 'goodie/freebie/limited edition' to entice you to buy. Coloured vinyl, picture discs, flexi-discs, live singles, postcards, posters etc etc. Considering that when you went to parties, you took your own vinyl with you, if you remembered to bring the record home, you'd done well. All the freebie bits, if you took them with you, tended to get lost/lifted. Never was a big deal at the time as most bands had a life span of 2-3 years. Never did we envisage that 20+ years on, the band(s) would still be around and the 'complete' articles would be going for silly money on ebay.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i got mine for 20au- with the lyrics sheet

now i can jump for joy knowing its worth a snaz

:D :D :D
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The really expensive Reptile House E.P with lyrics sheet is the braineater US import.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.